Store Icon Protest

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Please join our light hearted protest against the Blue Store Icon in the menu - goal is to get it changed to orange at a minimum.

To join just download the image file as produced by Bigmaec and use it as your avatar.

Last edited:
Ok, this time in serious:

The blue color is annoying and a glaring obvious clickbait. I didn't even try some changed HUD colors but I guess that will be equally bad.
I have nothing against the store, not even on the starport menu, but the color should be orange as like the rest of the UI.

No sarcasm from me - whether or not it is, this genuinely reeks of the money-grabbing corporatism people seem worried about. Even if it's a totally honest mistake (the ED theme colours are blue and orange, and evidently credits are orange and ARX, to be distinct, are blue) it definitely doesn't look great. It's a simple colour swap to make people stop complaining.

Please join our light hearted protest against the Blue Store Icon i the menu - goal is to get it changed to orange at a minimum.

To join just download the image file as produced by Bigmaec and use it as your avatar.

View attachment 143714

I'll keep mine blue, because it's more offensive that way. Also if you ask for a minimum that's all you'll get, I want it out of the station menu and in the main menu instead. You've only got to press one button to access it so it can't be that hard.

I think Fdev will release a "remove ARX Store Buttons Everywhere" for 10gazillion ARX soon.... but you will have to buy it for each ship and it will take up a module slot and reduce jump range to 12ly - oh and it's only available in Colonia. Or was it Col 70 sector?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom