A guide to UA bombing.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Does anyone actually know whether delivering meta alloys during a bombing run will actually prevent the station from going offline? I can't see through anything actually confirming this on any threads.

OP, just want to point out that in another post you whined about Sothis / Ceos logging off/on to stack missions, and in your initial post here you're talking about logging off/on to stack UAs. What's the difference? What a doofus.

It takes stations offline. Rendering all their services inoperable.

No repair, no commodity market, no refuelling etc.
Seems pretty obvious that it is being abused though, now that the consequences are known, you would think it would be a _highly_ illegal action to try to dock with those things unless station specifically wants them.
So I guess the why is "we want to disable stations" which is ok I guess, even if it is a bit lame and without consequences.

ua bombing is so ridiculous it shouldn't even exist. I mean I'm all for finding them and selling them on the black market if you are into that sort of thing then that would be ok but no It has to permanently shutdown stations. Why do people think it's cool to ua bomb I mean it literally takes gameplay away from other players which is ridiculous you are essentially destroying entire systems. I bet if the people on this forum had their favorite systems ua bombed their tones would change drastically. It's fine to go to other systems that are highly populated with players who call those systems their home systems and force them into lockdown, civil unrest or war. But it's ridiculous to actually just ruin these systems all together. Players are being given too much power and it's frustrating

Last edited:
ua bombing is so ridiculous it shouldn't even exist. I mean I'm all for finding them and selling them on the black market if you are into that sort of thing then that would be ok but no It has to permanently shutdown stations. Why do people think it's cool to ua bomb I mean it literally takes gameplay away from other players which is ridiculous you are essentially destroying entire systems. I bet if the people on this forum had their favorite systems ua bombed their tones would change drastically. It's fine to go to other systems that are highly populated with players who call those systems their home systems and force them into lockdown, civil unrest or war. But it's ridiculous to actually just ruin these systems all together. Players are being given too much power and it's frustrating

Sibullski, actually, UA bombing is not that easy.

Point of UA bombing being?

His E-peen. He wants to show you it.

I'm actually very curious to see what the response from carebears would be if the plan was to UA bomb Corvos or the SDC.

''Great idea! You have my support!'' I bet. [rolleyes]

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Wow. That's a lot of grinding

*takes UA bombing off list of things to do*

That's 10-15 UAs per person if you have 10 people. For a single man yea it would be a pain but UAs spawn quite frequently in certain areas of space.

Last edited:

But it can be reversed so what you complaining for? You don't see Lavignys Legion complaining after their station got shutdown following the last weeks bounty hunting one in Carthage.

It doesn't matter if it's easy or not players should not be given the power to shut down entire stations.

Completely agree. Don't understand the mentality of people who do this. If you don't like sothis or ceos then stay away but why should you be allowed to ruin it for others? Would happily see this element of the game removed as it adds nothing in my opinion.

Last edited:
Completely agree. Don't understand the mentality of people who do this. If you don't like sothis or ceos then stay away but why should you be allowed to ruin it for others? Would happily see this element of the game removed as it adds nothing in my opinion.

Then we'll put the system into lockdown

[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

well ok thanks for being rude and not answering my question. It's safe to then that I was wrong about my statement that they were irreversible. Anyway getting all those meta alloys would be a pain so I'm still against it. It still seems to be far too powerful. If it could be cured by bounty hunting than yeah sure but not meta alloys.

Last edited:

We don't* go about and shame bounty hunters for hunting pirates and griefers, do we? ''If you don't like it then just stay away.''

*Some seem to be very keen on shaming them just because it's PvP.

We don't* go about and shame bounty hunters for hunting pirates and griefers, do we? ''If you don't like it then just stay away.''

Error, I think the original thread about how this whole UA bombing initiative has started is full of shame tbh..

It doesn't matter if it's easy or not players should not be given the power to shut down entire stations.

Not shaming just dont understand the need to do it and stand by my opinion that it adds nothing to gameplay.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom