A guide to UA bombing.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 110222

D
Well said mate, my sentiments exactly. It's people like this **** that truly spoil the game IMO.

"I've made my gazillion credits hammering on every 'exploit' in the game and now I don't want anyone else to do the same thing. I must therefore prevent this happening to maintain my sense of self-entitlement"

What a chump. Tell you what nathdixon92 - you'd better keep an eagle eye out while you're dropping off those UA's because I'd bet a pretty penny there'll be a fair few commanders that will be more than willing to send you to the rebuy screen.

INB4 he says the classic "I'm not afraid of you." :D

Well said mate, my sentiments exactly. It's people like this **** that truly spoil the game IMO.

"I've made my gazillion credits hammering on every 'exploit' in the game and now I don't want anyone else to do the same thing. I must therefore prevent this happening to maintain my sense of self-entitlement"

What a chump. Tell you what nathdixon92 - you'd better keep an eagle eye out while you're dropping off those UA's because I'd bet a pretty penny there'll be a fair few commanders that will be more than willing to send you to the rebuy screen.

Yep. Did meet a few. They went pop. :D including a number of combat ships.

Now we're massacring the food transporters at the cg. There's a lot of love to go a round lol.

We are simply enjoying not being the good guys for once. We've done it for so long and got nothing but moaned at by the community we were protecting saying that we weren't doing enough this that and other. Time to give em something to moan about.

Last edited:
Yep. Did meet a few. They went pop. :D

Now we're massacring the food transporters at the cg. There's a lot of love to go a round lol.

I'm glad you found you need a combat cutter/corvette to destroy transport ships, and I'm glad you finally found something you can do :)

Hopefully this closes the whole -insanity- going around this initiative.

I'm glad you found you need a combat cutter/corvette to destroy transport ships, and I'm glad you finally found something you can do :)

Hopefully this closes the whole -insanity- going around this initiative.

Once we get our knickers unknotted, we'll still be naughty just not quite this naughty. Nor drawing this much attention. The idea of lighting the fuse to get the community involved worked but next time, we'll be more sneaky ;)

Added more content above.

Last edited:
Once we get our knickers unknotted, we'll still be naughty just not quite this naughty. Nor drawing this much attention. The idea of lighting the fuse to get the community involved worked but next time, we'll be more sneaky ;)

Oh, nice!!! thanks!

because, I didn't care before or about this one, so next time I will not even know about it!

Nat grow up and do something good in ED maybe explore the galaxy and help humanity understand our galaxy more and find more earth like planets are well so we could have places to colonize if needed. But this thread seems to me that people who used this 'sothis' exploit are commanders who are high ranks in combat and their aligned superpower to get the credits they need, which now these commanders are trying to ruin the game for other people, which is childish IMO. But as other people have said go to CQC and play that if you want combat that's what it is there for, open play is mainly for commanders who want to explore and earn money to possibly go to CQC, and not everyone will want to or like to play the way you play.
So there thats my thoughts
Safe travels to those commanders who aren't griefers or think of them selves higher of value.

Nat grow up and do something good in ED maybe explore the galaxy and help humanity understand our galaxy more and find more earth like planets are well so we could have places to colonize if needed. But this thread seems to me that people who used this 'sothis' exploit are commanders who are high ranks in combat and their aligned superpower to get the credits they need, which now these commanders are trying to ruin the game for other people, which is childish IMO. But as other people have said go to CQC and play that if you want combat that's what it is there for, open play is mainly for commanders who want to explore and earn money to possibly go to CQC, and not everyone will want to or like to play the way you play.
So there thats my thoughts
Safe travels to those commanders who aren't griefers or think of them selves higher of value.

This is nonsense no? You don't need anything to play CQC.

Well that's good because he ain't neccesarly forcing anyone to play his way.

Funny kids get picked on and the only way to fight back is to do it in a game. Your parents love you and the world loves you it's not all these peoples fault that you are picked on. And getting picked on in the world is normal life ain't fair. Don't push your depressive issues on others. Good luck in your evil plan just make more people dislike you just like in real life.

Funny kids get picked on and the only way to fight back is to do it in a game. Your parents love you and the world loves you it's not all these peoples fault that you are picked on. And getting picked on in the world is normal life ain't fair. Don't push your depressive issues on others. Good luck in your evil plan just make more people dislike you just like in real life.

There you go.

You've said it.

It's a game

Yep. Did meet a few. They went pop. :D including a number of combat ships.

We are simply enjoying not being the good guys for once. We've done it for so long and got nothing but moaned at by the community we were protecting saying that we weren't doing enough this that and other. Time to give em something to moan about.

The good guys?    ? Were you feeding the poor or what? Where you giving home to homeless dogs in your ship? Some people take the game seriously but this is just too much. You're in elite lol
You're quite a piece of work dude :D

I'm actually very curious to see what the response from carebears would be if the plan was to UA bomb Corvos or the SDC.

''Great idea! You have my support!'' I bet. [rolleyes]

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

That's 10-15 UAs per person if you have 10 people. For a single man yea it would be a pain but UAs spawn quite frequently in certain areas of space.

UA bomb Corvos or Vail and I will happily lend a hand lol.

FYI, You know there's an easier way to lock out station services right? Kill authority ships in the are belonging to the faction that owns the station you want to disrupt till they go into lockdown status.

UA bomb Corvos or Vail and I will happily lend a hand lol.

FYI, You know there's an easier way to lock out station services right? Kill authority ships in the are belonging to the faction that owns the station you want to disrupt till they go into lockdown status.

Might be so but this is a bit more lasting.

People that get upset about making money traveling 400+ Ly to deliver cargo I don't understand.

Well if you bothered reading the thread you might know why I'm upset about it. [rolleyes]

Might be so but this is a bit more lasting.

Well if you bothered reading the thread you might know why I'm upset about it. [rolleyes]
Read it just fine lol. Still silly.

So I am not sure I understand the motive of the UA bombing if 'Missions' stays open--as that is where the real money from these systems is generated correct? I just peeked my head in the Ceos Mission Board and given the wartime status Liberate Ceos had three wartime transport missions to Sothis totaling over $15mil on the same panel. $15mil to be made in one jump from a single faction not including the usual deluge of secure data runs?!? While my minimal (read: total lack-of) understanding regarding Powerplay leads me to believe these high-dollar missions are a product of the 'War' status we are in (Viva La Revolution') rather than the UA-bombing--the sudden multiplicity of these high paying wartime one-jump runs dwarfs what I have seen in the past and all of the usual ice-road trucker hauls remain on-board.

So is the hidden agenda behind all of this during the wartime status to increase the mission payouts? And if so am I to interpret we can do this to other stations in systems at war in Imperial/Alliance Space as well and expect the same payout boosting effect?

If I sound confused--I am. Don't get me wrong I am all for more profits, but $15 mil in one jump sent even my slightly broken "Things that make you go hmmm..."-meter off. That said every time I seem to look at these forums' I "learn" I am playing the game wrong so I have no one but myself to blame for being here in the first place.[wacky]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom