A guide to UA bombing.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So lets talk ua's there's not alot of info out there so I'll provide it.
To those who wish to cause anarchy among the civilized player space in the game may not be aware of this tactic,.

you can find these unknown artefacts and sell them to a black market to render a station offline. So how do you do it?

firstly get a ship that can handle it, i recommend an asp or an anaconda

fill up all your module and weapon slots d rated for extra jump put a cargo rack which ever size and fill the rest with afmu modules b rated.

Now go towards merope system and plot some systems 130 to 150 ly out and search around for a uss called anomonly detected threat 4. When you jump in it'll be a ua and you scoop it.

While it's in your hold it'll damage your ship so you need the afmu mods to keep everything nice and repaired.especially the cargo hatch (the damage stacks the more you have).

Once you have enough jump to your target and sell the ua's repeat until the station goes offline or the demand stays at 0 after leaving and coming back

Theres also an easier way. Go to one of the 2 known tip off planets that spawn ua's (Google the coordinates) and see if it's active. omega 1 aquirii or something or izanami both have ship wrecks at specific coords that spawn ua's on the ground just relog and pick 2 up in srv and transfer to ship. Keep your ship on the ground and be in it when you relog so you don't have to recall it. Also professor palin sells corrosion resistant cargo racks especially for this purpose and max cargo is 2t per rack, an anaconda can hold 18 ua's total with shields and not take any damage. Easy peezy. I will be ua bombing ceos and sothis so if anybody wants to help you're more than welcome. Cheers.

Last edited:
Also. UA bombing a very lucrative place for funding war efforts in PP? Bad idea. People who do PP, run the sothis/Ceos routes to fund their war efforts, some players ( pc side) making 100s of millions before the cycle ends for their chosen faction to fortify or undermine systems.

I just hope you know what you're getting yourself into. I know a couple players who avoid open now as they have a KOS on their heads. They now stick to PG and solo.

Watch your back CMDR. Most people won't take kindly to people shutting down their place to fund their wars.

Just some friendly advice from a neutral explorer.

To those who wish to cause anarchy among the civilized player space in the game may not be aware of this tactic,.

you can find these unknown artefacts and sell them to a black market to render a station offline. So how do you do it?

fill up all your module and weapon slots d rated for extra jump put a cargo rack which ever size and fill the rest with afmu modules b rated.

Now go towards merope system and plot some systems 130 to 150 ly out and search around for a uss called anomonly detected threat 4. When you jump in it'll be a ua and you scoop it.

While it's in your hold it'll damage your ship so you need the afmu mods to keep everything nice and repaired.especially the cargo hatch (the damage stacks the more you have).

Once you have enough jump to your target and sell the ua's repeat until the station goes offline or the demand stays at 0 after leaving and coming back

Theres also an easier way. Go to one of the 2 known tip off planets that spawn ua's (Google the coordinates) and see if it's active. omega 1 aquirii or something or izanami both have ship wrecks at specific coords that spawn ua's on the ground just relog and pick 2 up in srv and transfer to ship. Keep your ship on the ground and be in it when you relog so you don't have to recall it. Also professor palin sells corrosion resistant cargo racks especially for this purpose and max cargo is 2t per rack, an anaconda can hold 18 ua's total with shields and not take any damage. Easy peezy. I will be ua bombing ceos and sothis so if anybody wants to help you're more than welcome. Cheers.
Point of UA bombing being?

if you have access to palins anti-corrosion cargo racks, you don't need afmu. fill a ship with a lot of internals with those racks, and than with UA. getting access to palin will learn you all you need for getting UAs.

Deleted member 110222

D
if you have access to palins anti-corrosion cargo racks, you don't need afmu. fill a ship with a lot of internals with those racks, and than with UA. getting access to palin will learn you all you need for getting UAs.

What sizes do those racks go up to dude?

36975944.jpg

You are doing it wrong. Modules get damage based on their rating, so it is better to put internals (core and optional) B rated - they will resist more damage caused by the UAs if you don't have resistance cargo racks.

Even if you don't you are only going to need repairing when you are not jumping from system to system, while doing that if you time your FSD charge you will have 0 damage: this is how people took UAs as far as Sag A* without corrosion resistance cargo racks. All AFMUs is fine, B rated again just because they will resist more damage, but you won't be repairing (not needing it) except the cargo bay.

What you really need is a huge fuel scoop to avoid having to spend too much time not jumping from one system to another, as I said, while jumping you get no damage so it doesn't really need an extra Ly in jump range.

The shell starts at 135Ly from Merope (not 130Ly as you said), being the systems close to peregrina the closest to the bubble (around 39Ly from the closest station). It makes no sense to go to the other side of Merope within the shell distance.

Any attempt to repair thrusters or FSD will ruin your trip because they will pull you out of SuperCruise. You only focus on repairing the cargo hatch or other systems when needed, not everything.

If you collect the UAs on your own, -once you have enough- is just ridiculous. without corrosion resistant cargo racks, having more than 3 UAs can make your cargo hatch go below 77% in a single damage hit, and this will make you drop all of them if your are not ready to repair or jump out of SC.

Some people (I only know one) was able to carry more than 10 at the same time, but for that you have to be experienced enough, and you don't look like one of them according to the amount of corrections I had to make to your post.

Deleted member 110222

D
Must remember to sell as many meta-alloys as I can to Ceos and Sothis....

Another dude has already gone public with his little plan. Daft really. That just means loads of people are already hauling meta to these stations.

Deleted member 110222

D
CoC is currently dropping massive loads of meta to protect our assets in what is to become known as the attempted gang banging of Ceos.

Bet you didn't think I could extend the CoC into position from Jaq...

Condas over Ceos will prevail!

Exhibit A.

just stay away from my stations im just an indie bounty hunter/merc trying to make a living solong as its not pvp ill work for just about everybody

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom