A little MAT Help, Please!

I was just thinking and hoping that someone at FDEV reads and takes this to heart. If you're going to make mat grinding, for M, E, and R as ridiculous as I think it is, with the menu logging for data and for HGE, the straight log out of game and back into game, hit SC and flip method.. :rolleyes:

Then MY suggestion would be a simple yet helpful one for HGEs... why not offer to SEE what the HGE contains with a standard scan? I can't tell you how many times I've flown 12,000ls just to find I have all those mats :( So, just let us scan them as normal and magically tell us what they contain to save us HOURS of time. I've had to get good at guessing what they will contain. Sometimes, I am wrong.

And while you're at it... three other small things:

1. Increase the number of drops to say 5-10 captures per ALL mat drops and increase the number of signals and instance targets. Just increase ALL of it.
2. Increase the storage room that we have to hold these mats. 100 per G5? Should be 500, maybe 1000. Again, let us play and have fun shooting each other and building ships, not on wild chases for Datamined Wake Exceptions or Pharmaceuticals Isolators!
3. Let us trade M, E, and R, as we can EDO mats, off FCs. Buy and Sell.

I am sure I have more.

Thanks!

o7

Top Bottom