A new Planco family member!

Welcome to the family Will. We have some great people here and you're in great company with a bunch of wonderful, lovely people at Frontier. Hope you love your time here and we look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Will, looking forward to see you on screen. Very good to see to the planco family expanding.

I have an abondoned theme park blueprint, maybe it's useful for your project. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1266427736

Here are some screens:

vne4UV4.jpg

ctjMjLh.jpg

cRxElD2.jpg

l7Pzau8.jpg

Cheers,

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Last edited:
Hi coastercad - can you please upload the park instead of the scenery - that park looks amazing, great work, regards G

Hi coastercad - can you please upload the park instead of the scenery - that park looks amazing, great work, regards G

That explains it then.....'Subscribed', but Park was not showing in my 'Downloads', re-started, all that....thought I was going mad......just the Scenery then [squeeeeee]

Hi Will, family offspring is always good, so welcome aboard. I hope, I can see next week's livestream. I'm curious how you look.

Last edited:

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hi Will, looking forward to see you on screen. Very good to see to the planco family expanding.

I have an abondoned theme park blueprint, maybe it's useful for your project. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1266427736

Here are some screens:

Cheers,

I LOVE IT!

These creations will definitely be a source of inspiration which I'll draw from for my future builds.

Hi Will, Warmest welcome! *Hugs*

As you're new, you probably won't know... But it's customary for the new team member to release some spoilers, projects, top secret stuff you're working on - that sort of thing.
We look forward to reading the lengthy list and possible leaked screen shots. [up]

Hi will, welcome to this amazing comunity!

Well i guess Bo & Ed is a Lucky persone to be joined by a extra member of the comunity :).

looking forward to see you more on stream ! :D
You have a great support overthere with Bo & Ed by your side !

Coastercad - scrap that last request about loading park to steam - your scenery blueprint is epic - I love it, thanks G
PS didn't realise it was soooo massive.

And Will - great job on your first Workshop Wonderland - and loved the Tee-shirt, you were great too Bo - regards G . . . Cannot wait to see your Nara Dreamland inspired park - that park is curiously brilliant.

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
Welcome! [big grin] I hope you've settled in well!

If you happen to see a giant Chief Beef costume around the office, tell it I miss it, please! [haha][haha]

Top Bottom