ANNOUNCEMENT A New Update is Coming 17 September!

Well
Hi everyone!

We're excited to announce a new update is coming to Jurassic World Evolution tomorrow!

We've been listening to your feedback as the year has progressed, and we're very pleased to be able to tell you that sandbox mode will be available to play on every single island and location in our Free Update 1.10! Alongside this update we'll have a number of bug fixes and optimisations, as well as a brand new paid content pack:

Coming to the Islands tomorrow are three brand new, highly requested dinosaurs, in the Jurassic World Evolution: Herbivore Dinosaur Pack! With some of your favourite herbivores:

Dryosaurus
Preferring forested habitats, Dryosaurus rely on their speed and dexterity, using their stiff tail as a counterbalance whilst running.

Nigersaurus
Measuring around 9 meters long, this is one of the smallest Sauropods, and despite their long neck, they feed from plants close to the ground.

Homalocephale
With a name that means ‘even head’, the Homalocephale sports a flat, thickened, wedge-shaped skull used as a tool for head-butting.

Free Update 1.10 and the Herbivore Dinosaur Pack will be released tomorrow, 17 September 2019 and will be available on Steam, Playstation 4 and Xbox One for £3.99/$4.99/€4.99 (prices may vary depending on your region).

Playstation 4 players please note:
Update 1.10 and the Herbivore Dinosaur Pack may appear earlier in your store depending on your location, and you will be able to purchase it. However, the content will not be playable until it has been pushed live in your specific region.

See you on the islands!

Well done Frontier team! Look forward to more dino & sand boxing all islands into my own unique sanctuaries!

Also look forward to potential JP93 DLC!!!!

Keep the Dinos coming!

Last edited:
Sandbox for all maps including that nice big Nublar north map. I can't wait to build on some of the maps with complete freedom. Also 3 new Dinosaurs and one of them is the Dryosaurus and a sauropod I never even heard of.

Sounds like a great update and I can't wait to get the 3 new dinosaurs. This game really isn't lacking when it comes to them.

Alright!! Dryosaurus! Thanks Frontier!

In the future would it be possible to list regional times updates and dlc will be available? It's never at midnight unfortunately so some of us have to wait around checking all morning.

I am curious to see dryosaurus in game tomorrow. Does anyone else think it looks a little... "THICC"?
Even if it is I am not sure if that's a bad thing.

About this Sandbox feature, however, does this also mean unlockeable things will finally be independent of a single Campaign save? Or will we still need to unlock these three new herbs on the main save and then multiply whenever we want to make a new attempt at any of the maps?

Like to know the same thing, would be nice to finally have the true sandbox experience with everything already unlocked and not having to unlock anything once new dlc gets out. Also like to know if we finally have the options like instant building complete or instant incubation which are 2 simple options that been requested since release.

and just when i finished making a jurassic safari tour on isla sorna.... then now comes along a sandbox update on all islands. hahahaha guess it's back to the drawing board. :)

Top Bottom