A Possible Decoration Pack?

If anything, I don't think decorations would be in a charged DLC pack, but in a free update. I know how Frontier Developments adds new content for this particular game, based on their history of such. There's no way a simple single DLC with just decorations would be their style as with the 3+ dino packs.

A DLC dedicated to generic items seems unlikely, but seems plausible as part of an update. Based on how the place-able trees work (basically buildings), I'm not sure if the benches and trash cans would be functional, but the request seems to be reasonable.

I could see the first decorations pack as a free update similar to the scenery items (as those were mainly trees and rocks), and the game could use some more man made structures as decoration items. I could see later additions being introduced either as paid or patched items depending on the quantity and quality of what we are getting and if there is a theme to the items.

A DLC dedicated to generic items seems unlikely, but seems plausible as part of an update. Based on how the place-able trees work (basically buildings), I'm not sure if the benches and trash cans would be functional, but the request seems to be reasonable.

While I agree the initial items should be in an update, I would be ok with more of them bundled in a building DLC where you get 10 new buildings for guest for 46 dollars like the dino packs.

A DLC entirely made of decorations is a bit much. But I wouldn't be surprised if they spread out decoration items and other basic stuff among the next DLCs instead of adding them to the base game in updates.

I like your ideas! I like the decorative items more than utilitarian decorations like trashcans, but they are requested frequently. I want more pizzazz in designing the landscape, both inside enclosures and outside with the tourists. I hope more decor, terrain tools and landscaping items get added in the future.

I like your ideas! I like the decorative items more than utilitarian decorations like trashcans, but they are requested frequently. I want more pizzazz in designing the landscape, both inside enclosures and outside with the tourists. I hope more decor, terrain tools and landscaping items get added in the future.
Yeah those will do wonders for the park, like how the redwoods add to the environment

Top Bottom