News A Question that Must be Answered

Unable to do this by deadline. Just received notice of this with a deadline of tomorrow to travel thousands of lightyears in a video game. But, actual life still is persisting. /BugReport

Maybe ending sooner than 24h. Already at tier 6 and rising, and it was at tier 2 when the Livestream ended.

Last edited:
Quite a shame that it started in the evening and ends before afternoon :/, if it was a 24h event (from evening to evening), it would have been more managable to patricipate

Last edited:
Unable to do this by deadline. Just received notice of this with a deadline of tomorrow to travel thousands of lightyears in a video game. But, actual life still is persisting. /BugReport

I too am thousands of Ly away & unable to participate in this CG. I'm not a fan of this method of news and/or content delivery.

Alright i'm signed up ready to go lets go get hyperdicted!!!!

Oh wait I've been trying that for months....... and trying at the barnacle sights.

I know I'll get a UA alright here we go..... oh no wait.

Never had a problem with RNG until this and to be honest it's a complete joke.

I went to the barnacles at the beginning of last year. I collected UA's. I collected UP's but all of that counts for jack when it comes to Fdev deciding how aliens should work.

Well thanks guys this is one of the worst examples of rolling something out I've ever seen. I'm signed up to the CG I followed you around the live stream and what do you get? absolutely nothing can't wait 2.maybe you'll see something 4

Nice CG directed to practicaly US only since its already 21-22 in Europe and it ends tomorrow noon when people are at work.
Great idea...

My thoughts exactly......Not gonna boot up the game and fly there this time of night when I have to be up at 06:00.....

I really want to care, but can't any more. Is there any actual gameplay coming out of this beyond spending hours jumping all over the Pleiades without seeing a sliver of "aliens"?

So yeah, I'll be waiting for the newsletter with the whole paragraph of wrap-up. Have fun.

Yeah people at Frontier got this Email send at 21.15 my local time but actually discovered it a lot later 22.40.
Why cant you do such things on weekends ? On a side not i dont even have that data they looking for. Pretty much a fail event.

Maybe stop doin this kind of stuff and finally fix the bugs that get reported over and over again. That would at least make the game more enjoyable for me.

Last edited:
Nice CG directed to practicaly US only since its already 21-22 in Europe and it ends tomorrow noon when people are at work.
Great idea...

Yeah they have always great ideas ..... colored lasers , paying name plates , random POI , CQC , the Salomé event........... MULTI-CREW!!!

I waited around 36hrs for a visit from the aliens.
Unless you have changed something... ? Once you have handed in your data its pointless to wait for a visit ?

I really want to care, but can't any more. Is there any actual gameplay coming out of this beyond spending hours jumping all over the Pleiades without seeing a sliver of "aliens"?

So yeah, I'll be waiting for the newsletter with the whole paragraph of wrap-up. Have fun.
When I woke up at 5am I noticed I had an email about this Professor Palin CG from frontier.
https://imgur.com/gallery/v3Nr5

4S1NeLD.png

5MTmXs5.png
UAQh59K.png
When I click the link in my email saying "Hunt down unknown ship" Which took me to this thread.
...don't see anything in GALNET news though

Just flew over to Pleiades Sector OI-T C3-7 ....about 6 MCDRs flying around in MOBIUS at the moment

Last edited:
Yeehaa! Wait, I may just have ejected my strange wake thingy's, cuz I've been carrying them around for 3 months and never had a use for them. Until now, that is.

D'oh!

No matter, I know the answer to the question anyway.
Soon™

Last edited:
Top Bottom