COMPLETED CG Aegis Appeal for Guardian Artefacts

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
And lets not talk about the infinite Relic respawn without relog option that people used Before the Limpet solution was found...
I noticed quite a few of the artifacts on the ground respawned after a while without me having to relog. I only noticed because I was trying to record the positions of them in relation to where my ship was parked.

Can't remember. Do you have to have a detail surface scanner to initially find a guardian site?
I'm thinking you don't but I don't want to go there and be wrong. Doing this an an account with a small ship where I want the slot for something else.
Edit: Answered the question. You don't need the detail surface scanner.
Well I don't think it is the ship to try ground scooping with but it might work for the collector limpet trick.
What is the "collector limpet trick" in this context?

Last edited:
What is the "collector limpet trick" in this context?
Its firing of limpets very slowly as the ship is very small so can't fit many collectors... this is why scooping will be faster for small ships...
If the target the limpet aligned with can not be collected no matter what due to objects in the flight path the collector will allways select that target and kill every limpet...
So instead of being able to fire of 9-15 limpets which 8-14 selecting collectable targets, one limpet selects the item thats going to kill limpets every time its in range... Your only firing 3 and 2 collect items but the 3rd will kill its self on the impossible item...
This means you need to move the ship constantly to different locations to avoid the items that can not be collected and learn the max limpets to fire off at each location as any extra fired will just die.. before the site is empty...
With T9, Anaconda, Cutter you have so many collector controllers moving ship is not required to collect well...
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9kSSkQDAcc

Last edited:
Its firing of limpets very slowly as the ship is very small so can't fit many collectors... this is why scooping will be faster for small ships...
If the target the limpet aligned with can not be collected no matter what due to objects in the flight path the collector will allways select that target and kill every limpet...
So instead of being able to fire of 9-15 limpets which 8-14 selecting collectable targets, one limpet selects the item thats going to kill limpets every time its in range... Your only firing 3 and 2 collect items but the 3rd will kill its self on the impossible item...
This means you need to move the ship constantly to different locations to avoid the items that can not be collected and learn the max limpets to fire off at each location as any extra fired will just die.. before the site is empty...
With T9, Anaconda, Cutter you have so many collector controllers moving ship is not required to collect well...
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9kSSkQDAcc
Yes, I've been ground scooping without limpets, but are talking about using limpets to collect off the ground? I've never tried that yet.
Now in the mining context, I'm very good at protecting my limpets.

Last edited:
PSA = it should be ending in a few minutes... Ive been kicked out top 10...
397,534 / 400,000 (99.38%)
398,405 / 400,000 (99.60%)
Dont like the new design on the web page o Well..

Last edited:
Still nearly done

1619553347956.png

Does anyone know how to claim the guardian cannon? I went to Alexandria to claim my prize, only 20 million credits were credited but I do not know where the guardian cannon is, I looked for it in the store but it does not appear

That second half went fast. A lot of people have just been collecting, collecting, collecting and then selling in bulk near the end. I also suspect some didn't make it in time.

Does anyone know how to claim the guardian cannon? I went to Alexandria to claim my prize, only 20 million credits were credited but I do not know where the guardian cannon is, I looked for it in the store but it does not appear
Wait until the next cycle. They do say it will be available on 30th April.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom