COMPLETED CG Aid Achilles Aerospace in Researching Titan Travel Technology

Yeah, looks like titan wrecks will not remain as permanent thargoid mats farm sites. I went to Taranis this past weekend, roamed the place for +3 hours hoping to find some more Biomech Conduits (which there were plenty of a couple weeks back) and I couldn't find a single one. TIssue samples, mats for caustic sinks, hearts, sensors etc where also rather scarce.

I found three TDCs, though, that I was swifty dispossessed of by an NPC pirate the ONE minute I went to the bathroom.

Once all the maelstroms have disappeared won't the wrecks be the only source of e.g. caustic crystals (if those ever have a use)? Maybe they'll be permanent, just with a much lower drop chance than when the Titan was freshly blown.

Yeah, looks like titan wrecks will not remain as permanent thargoid mats farm sites. I went to Taranis this past weekend, roamed the place for +3 hours hoping to find some more Biomech Conduits (which there were plenty of a couple weeks back) and I couldn't find a single one. TIssue samples, mats for caustic sinks, hearts, sensors etc where also rather scarce.

I found three TDCs, though, that I was swifty dispossessed of by an NPC pirate the ONE minute I went to the bathroom.
Biomech conduits can be acquired from destroyed Scouts, as well as Interceptors. Otherwise, be around a recently destroyed Titan, yes.

Once all the maelstroms have disappeared won't the wrecks be the only source of e.g. caustic crystals (if those ever have a use)? Maybe they'll be permanent, just with a much lower drop chance than when the Titan was freshly blown.
I have noticed there were still occasional caustic shards and crystals spawning at the Taranis wreck site, but that was last week. Yet to get a chance to go there now, in this current cycle, but I might pay it a visit to check once I get home as I parked my alt in Imeut which is just a jump away.

And, maybe, make sure the thing’s actually staying dead.

Cosmetics are usually instant when you hand in the CG. Modules you have to wait days or weeks for, but you don't need to hand-in.

I have noticed there were still occasional caustic shards and crystals spawning at the Taranis wreck site, but that was last week. Yet to get a chance to go there now, in this current cycle, but I might pay it a visit to check once I get home as I parked my alt in Imeut which is just a jump away.

And, maybe, make sure the thing’s actually staying dead.
As of today everything (except i didn't see any drives) still spawns, it just seemed more sparce.

O7

Can confirm paintjob reward is instant upon completing mission.

1712387300195.png

Hey everyone! How do I get the rewards for this CG? I sold the Titan Drive Component at the told station a week ago I think. Today I logged n, and there is no message saying I completed it. I did not get any reward, neither credits or the Paintjob

I hope you did sign up for the CG before selling the Titan drive component ?
If so you have to go back to Bloch Station and finish the CG by pressing the complete button on the CG mission.

If you did not sign up... well... 🤷‍♂️

Normally, if you don't go back to the CG station, it will automatically complete after a couple of weeks and you'll get paid the credit reward. Other rewards such as paintjobs, modules, etc are normally added on the Thursday server tick following the CG completing and/or at the weekend following the CG ending (unless the CG text says otherwise) and you don't usually need to hand in the completed CG to get them IIRC.

Top Bottom