Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
i only have the infinite range advanced discovery scanner, no planetary scanner, and it wasnt just me who saw it, my friend was the one who noticed it on the nav panel, maybe its just us who are bugged, we should go out searching just looking at nav panel ? [haha]

i only have the infinite range advanced discovery scanner, no planetary scanner, and it wasnt just me who saw it, my friend was the one who noticed it on the nav panel, maybe its just us who are bugged, we should go out searching just looking at nav panel ? [haha]

I'd certainly check it out, would be nice if we're actually getting some way other than brute force to find these ruins.

Given the amount of time these few explorers have been putting into searching for the rest of us, I don't believe they deserve the these kind of insinuations.

I hope my comments will not be misinterpreted as meaning that I imply some dark, nefarious doings. Something "else" is very much intended to mean the discovery of an actual proven method, being applied with much success.

And looking at the latest posts above... I see the ruins appearing on the Nav panel. I can't recall I've ever tried looking there, even once!

Regarding the SC drops, I had thought this a red herring. I tested it a good number of times both at and away from known sites, and never had more than a 3-5 second drop time in any case.

Anyway, I'm back out on the search, this time checking my Nav panel.

All 101 scans complete...huge thanks to FS Jake and Draco Kentish for meeting me in Open at the new alpha site...not easy getting enough people in Open at these sites.

yBkD4kDh.jpg

If anyone is missing data in their spreadsheets shoot me the link. With the Open bug you basically have to visit just 3 sites to complete...it's not possible in solo yet.

Last edited:
All 101 scans complete...huge thanks to FS Jake and Draco Kentish for meeting me in Open at the new alpha site...not easy getting enough people in Open at these sites.

http://i.imgur.com/yBkD4kDh.jpg

If anyone is missing data in their spreadsheets shoot me the link. With the Open bug you basically have to visit 4 sites to complete...it's not possible in solo yet.

gratzdude!.im on my way to the gama now scanning it then doing all variants :D hope ima get the bonus too and didnt miss anything lol

for solo the only ruins missing might be the gamma variations gamma 2 gamma 3 right ? seems like every ruin site has 3 variants..

Last edited:

If anyone is missing data in their spreadsheets shoot me the link. With the Open bug you basically have to visit 4 sites to complete...it's not possible in solo yet.

aw scheisse man, you gotta be the first that have finnished it. congratz. gotta do it in pen play now then.

Well done! So how quickly do you think you could do a complete run starting and ending in Meene?

Nav panel...... If this is real then it must be on the XBox because I'm on a PC and I would love to see the site I'm looking right now. Wonder if it shows up on the mac client...........

madwax....

Could you fill in the database pretty please :D grats man!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...13tODwHQdEnxLoVIj4ceGrpGQ8/edit#gid=922357114

congratulations, I'm one scan behind you, assuming Language 4 is an open/pg obelisk yeah?

Well done! So how quickly do you think you could do a complete run starting and ending in Meene?

If you have a group of 3 other people tagging along and know all of the combinations, I'd estimate 20 hours or more. It's hard to say because getting the right obelisks to light up is a complete crapshoot, so if you got super lucky with the obelisks it may take a lot less but it's no quick task.

- - - Updated - - -

congratulations, I'm one scan behind you, assuming Language 4 is an open/pg obelisk yeah?

Yes, it's any of the three obelisks in the 4th row at the new alpha site.

Last edited:
guys, when you reach 100 scans, just turn it it in, and then go out an collenct the data again, and do so over and over again, and poff, loads of dosh

If you have a group of 3 other people tagging along and know all of the combinations, I'd estimate 20 hours or more. It's hard to say because getting the right obelisks to light up is a complete crapshoot, so if you got super lucky with the obelisks it may take a lot less but it's no quick task.

10M per hour means it's not a huge moneymaker but not a complete waste of time either. If solo works out to that I think it'll be reasonably well balanced.

Nav targets you say? Nice I guess but presume only after you visited the site and scanned?
Barnacles have that feature,and sites on planets from listening posts.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom