COMPLETED CG Allied Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
200k Done.
Just for the record F-Dev this is all stupid, next time plan in advance.
I only did this because I was contracted and I did not want the alliance getting screwed over.

Attachments

• opera_RbnfQyBIJq.png
    opera_RbnfQyBIJq.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 140
You people are machines! 50k, 100k, 200k!! I've racked up 12k and thought that was a lot :oops:

I've found it pretty quiet on Open. Plenty of interdictions on return haulage, but uncommon in CG system. Had one CMDR get in behind me at the main star, but a quick jump to an alternate system and back again, and all clear.

Shipped my Keelie over for some distraction in the nearby RES. I'm sorry, I just had to before I went mad..

That is crazy. That is nearly 60 hours assuming 12 min round trip, and 700 tons per trip. That is some insane dedication to the alliance. When do you find time to sleep? How do you not go crazy doing that much hauling. I hit a wall at 28k (started in a krait) on the main alt, and 10k (started in an asp ) on the second alt.

That is crazy. That is nearly 60 hours assuming 12 min round trip, and 700 tons per trip. That is some insane dedication to the alliance. When do you find time to sleep? How do you not go crazy doing that much hauling. I hit a wall at 28k (started in a krait) on the main alt, and 10k (started in an asp ) on the second alt.

Lucky for me I'm on vacation so I got some time.
And during trip to Judson (+-12 minutes to fly) I'm reading a comic, cleaning in the house, etc
I have hauled +-58000t.

Lucky for me I'm on vacation so I got some time.
And during trip to Judson (+-12 minutes to fly) I'm reading a comic, cleaning in the house, etc
I have hauled +-58000t.
You must have pretty clean house right now :ROFLMAO:

That is crazy. That is nearly 60 hours assuming 12 min round trip, and 700 tons per trip.
it takes 12 minutes to SC in Mizar, round trip must take about twice that

The usual weekday-morning murderer arrived, killed 3. Be cautious.

Attention Cutter users: with one-shotting the shield generator with reverberating cascade torpedoes, you are standing like a dead meat after a few shot take out your thrusters (imperial hammer?). You cant outrun your attacker with boosting, he has highly engineered thrusters, thus he lands the torps on your back. I strongly advise using dorsal-ventral 4 PDTs to avoid those torps.

Last edited:
This doesn't sounds right.
Cutters should be able to boost to 470 fully laden and torpedoes have arming time and also low speed except for a few seconds after launch.
Also they should not be mass-locked unless other Cutter is involved.

So, submit to interdiction, perma boost while changing direction (never fly straight) and wake out asap.

This doesn't sounds right.
Cutters should be able to boost to 470 fully laden and torpedoes have arming time and also low speed except for a few seconds after launch.
Also they should not be mass-locked unless other Cutter is involved.

So, submit to interdiction, perma boost while changing direction (never fly straight) and wake out asap.

My 8D thrusters with G5 Clean + Stripped can do max 430 with 4 pips. But I put the 4 pips on system to enstregth the shields, then boost (coming in 7 secs) are slower. I will change my 6D PD to 7D to do boosts in 5 secs (G4 charge enh.).

I first met this fighting style vs a Keelback(!!!) few weeks ago, I submitted, smiled on the little nut, turned back to watch him, then he put himself into silent mode and rained me with some type of missiles (thermal cascade?) mixed with those cascade torps. Luckily my hull was sturdy enough to escape to low wake. :D
Curiosity almost-killed the cat.

Last edited:
FEDS​
2,692 users​
Tier 5​
11,670,047 / 14,000,000​
EMPIRE​
2,031 users​
Tier 5​
11,333,388 / 14,000,000​
ALLIANCE​
1,283 users​
Tier 4​
5,908,648 / 10,000,000​
On to day 9, New users continue join..

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Broke the 6M barrier - next stop tier 5!

Only 12 runs so far here, but that's over 8.5K tonnes so far - aiming for a top 10% finish - doing a number on the Lavecon Cuter's paint though ...

Update: now 15 runs and 10.8K, still chasing that top 10% ...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom