Alpha 3 Livestream Schedule! Tune in during gamescom 2016!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone!

We hope you’re all enjoying the alpha so far; we’ve been completely stunned by what this community has created and we really appreciate your enthusiasm for the game. The entire team at Frontier are working very hard to ensure we deliver the best and most thrilling coaster park game ever made, and we really couldn’t do it without your amazing support and dedicated feedback.

Many of you have been asking recently if we’ll be seeing a return to our regular pre-alpha livestream series where we run through all the cool new features coming in the next build. Thankfully, we’ve got some exciting news: instead of three livestreams in the build up to alpha 3 build, we’re going to be bringing you a whopping TWELVE!

Planet Coaster are very excited to be at gamescom 2016 and we have a full schedule planned! We’ve set up an epic four-day series of streams for our community to enjoy and all will be broadcast live from the show floor. Make sure you tune in with us to get the latest updates and see new developments in-game, on stage, live on our Official YouTube channel.

The schedule could still change but here’s the current times, be sure to mark the following dates and times in your calendar:

DAILY LIVESTREAM from Thursday, August 18 to Sunday, August 21
12:00 – 13:00 CEST // Developer Streams

13:00 – 14:30 CEST // Community Streams
16:00 – 18:00 CEST // Community Streams

The Developer Streams will focus mostly on Q&A sessions with our amazing team and showing off the latest developments within the game. The Community Streams will feature some well-known YouTubers and Planet Coaster community members showing off their skills and creativity on the screen.

It’d be great if you could all join us during the livestreams, as we’d love to hear your feedback and share new features with you as we move to the next stage of the game’s development. Thank you again for being such a passionate and positive community.

See you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information.

The developer times are not good for me, but i guess there will be a complete upload again so i can catch up on the news in the evening.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Still i can't wait to see the developer streams!! Im SO curious to see what is being added/updated!! Good to know the dates!!

Looking forward to that but.... What is CEST? We take time zones for granted in the UK and I'm embarassed that I don't know...

I assume it's Germany time but... I don't know? Is it?

Last edited:
My timezone! Easy for me to figure out. :)

Thanks for letting us know! It is going to be exciting. Long waiting. ;)

wow Im so jealous of anybody who gets to be part of the community streams [heart] thats so awesome I wish I had something to add

I guess there will be a press information before the Streams with the newest developments. Going into detail the following days.
Gamescom starts on 17.08.

Last edited:
Top Bottom