Alpha Update 0.1.3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Having payed and played Theme Park Studio, Rollercoaster Tycoon World and Planet Coaster i have to say the dev team are streets ahead here in the UK, keep up the good work guys and gals.

Only real issues i have had are with coaster cam seems a bit jolty and not fluid enough, ps more rides please

Thanks for the update!
I never had any crashes or major bugs until just this morning which PC crashed in succession almost, when I tried to place a path. So this update is just perfect timing. If it cures that is. :)

The only other "bug" I noticed would be the fences missing from the Rocktopus. I did not realize it until someone brought it up.

And that the coaster editor sometimes won't let me edit a piece and that the camera is gone once but then I know it is in rudimentary state, so I let it pass plus that reloading park works to fix it.

Last edited:
Fantastic

I have had random groups of guests standing about and I noticed that the time was incorrect after GMT changed, thanks for the update.

I must be very bad at finding bugs because I have not found any yet.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Thanks for the update!
I never had any crashes or major bugs until just this morning which PC crashed in succession almost, when I tried to place a path. So this update is just perfect timing. If it cures that is. :)

The only other "bug" I noticed would be the fences missing from the Rocktopus. I did not realize it until someone brought it up.

And that the coaster editor sometimes won't let me edit a piece and that the camera is gone once but then I know it is in rudimentary state, so I let it pass plus that reloading park works to fix it.

Actually, yes, my game has crahsed only once and it was while I was removing some paths.

Hi Stronkie, the reason you see the patcher client stating ~1400MB to download is simply due to the patcher client running file validation checks.

Once the patch client completes that, the application will download the necessary files as needed/required. We can safely say that the download is definitely not 1.3GB for this update, it's much much much smaller. Looking at 223MB for this update. [up]
Thank you for the info, dude!

Planet Coaster is one of the only games which fixes bugs I never heard about! And I'm supposed to be testing this game and reporting the bugs yet I can't find more than the number of fingers on my hand! Stupid game taking my testing job away from me Grrrrr [down]

In all seriousness, great job, thanks to the devs and the communication team for being at their maximum 24/7

Last edited:
Fantastic service guys, The price of the Alpha was certainly worth it because of the amount of updates and support you are providing! That and the fact its AMAZING!!!
Keep up the great work :)

I have noticed some very subtle changes in the UI menu too with this update. It will also now save your selected key and mouse sensitivity. This didn't happen in the last build.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom