Alpha Update 0.1.3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Brett C

Frontier
Thanks Brett. So in essence, what your saying is we shouldn't expect any information, dev blogs, or streams before the next content update? Got it...

I'm not saying that, please do not imply or insinuate as such.

We have items planned, but have not set dates for such content to the masses.

Brett C

Frontier
I think I have had my game crash about 5 times. Not to bad for the number of hours played and I leave it running paused while not at the computer. It always ask what I was doing when i crashed and i fill it out so i don't report it here.

Those reports go directly to our QA as well. More information the better! [yesnod][up]

Brett C

Frontier
Cant wait for may 24th. Also the game for me works fine and i have almost 3k in my park. Only time it crashed for me is when i saved game in that park. Only happened 2xs though.

How much scenery did you have in your park? Did you recently build something then quickly hit save without opening the ride?

Yeah to Dalenotchip's point, the addition of even just a new themed wall set would allow me to create a whole new section of my parks which would keep me entertained for weeks, lol. I mean yeah I'm excited for updates on coaster building and terraforming, but with the multitude of options I already have in an "alpha", and having played RCT World (which is just terrible), I absolutely cant complain. This game is 100x better than RCTWorld and that game is pretty much done in terms of overall operation. I mean terrible is an understatement!

How much scenery did you have in your park? Did you recently build something then quickly hit save without opening the ride?
It crashed once when i saved right after i made a coaster that was closed and once when i was opening a flatride might have tried to save too fast though. As for scenery i havent got too much, most of my park is buildings.

I'm not saying that, please do not imply or insinuate as such.

We have items planned, but have not set dates for such content to the masses.

I apologize Brett, I was being a tad bit facetious. [mouth shut] Glad to hear that items are planned for the release of Alpha 2! [heart]

When is the games official release?[/QUOTE]

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

When is the games official release?[/QUOTE][cry]

Hi,
i see it just like some people here. The first three updates came quick and then…. nothing.
Let you help in the quality assurance of the updates through us. We have many different parks and scenarios.
The community is a major advantage in the development! Use it ;)

Greetings Damion

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom