Angels of Death

Hey all I am Janires I have taken over running Elite Dangerous for AOD if you every have any questions you can always add me under my in game name Janir, or visit our website.

Happy Thanksgiving from your friendly neighborhood Angels of Death!

After dessert, slide on over to clanaod.net and check us out. [yesnod]

In the wake of thargoid attacks on starports in the Pleiades sector, AOD is kicking off a new combat initiative: Thargoid Tuesday!

Want to take it to the bugs with a team? Recruiters are standing by at clanaod.net to get you into the fight.

Now that the holidays are behind us and the new year is here, it's back to blasting thargoids and making credits hehe o7

December was a great month of growth for us! Many new pilots have now learned what I did when I joined in June 2017. Friends maketh the clan :)

We're always looking for new recruits. There's no need to fly alone. Check us out at clanaod.net

I discovered AOD after nearly 2 years of flying alone in Elite Dangerous. In August 2017 I received my invitation to join AOD from Cerulius - since joining I've had the privilege of flying with some fantastic AOD members and have learned more than I ever knew was possible in this game.

For good craic, endless laughs and a quality team, I highly recommend AOD to any prospective & honourable member.

It's been said before, we make great friends and terrible enemies!

Last edited:
The time has come for me to say goodbye... to the bubble!

I've been wanting to travel to Colonia (and beyond) for quite a while - whilst researching routes and options, I discovered this expedition & noble cause: Enigma Expedition (Looks like AOD Pvt MEDCOMM & AOD Cpl Zephyr have also registered as participants for this expedition.)

For this journey I wanted to be able to complete it un-engineered and primarily on my  Mac -

Overview:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 GB

FDev chose to abandon support for Horizons on Mac :-| so I've configured a Bootcamp partition on my Mac and installed Windows 7 - this gives me the option to access Horizons content as needed. (I did the initial build of my Anaconda, the [AOD]Discover&Disclose in Horizons so I could pre-install the fighter bay, planetary vehicle and hire a crew member. If I find myself in a situation where I want to do a planetary landing or need to deploy my fighter, will reboot into Windows 7 and launch Horizons.

On 25/01/2018 I started the journey from Jackson's Lighthouse and passed the first waypoint: CSI-21-22270 - just now, am now on the way to the 9th waypoint, Rohini.

--

My current playlist for this journey is based on Music by "Big Giant Circles" - Outside the Realm

And of course, a YouTube video for Outside the Realm:

[video=youtube_share;NtlUiRoQVhI]https://youtu.be/NtlUiRoQVhI[/video]

Last edited:
Do not try do, or do not, there is no try and pay your bar tab, that's impossible. Instead, only try do, or do not, there is no try to realize the truth... there is no tab. Then you'll see that it is not the tab that needs paid, it is only yourself.

Say hi to Jaq for me, Clever. I gotta get back out there and pay my bar tab sometime :D

Last night I landed on the Wells-class Carrier, Dove Enigma.

I highly recommend this journey - the waypoints are superb and there is still loads of unexplored systems to look forward to.

Will be out here for a bit, waiting for the Enigma Expedition to officially end and will find an efficient way to share the shedloads of screenshots that have been saved.

Although I'm about 25k+ LY's away, if anybody needs any help, as always, I'll call you. :) Find me on TS, or meet-up in Colonia for the real thing!

Yeah, it's beautiful out there in Colonia. I spent a lot of time mining out there and running commodities for the first three cg's. #coloniafounder heheh

If you're looking for wings to go Thargoid Hunting once Beyond drops, there's no finer crew than AOD. Good crew to help get you outfitted and flying together to take down the 'goids.

Beyond is patching

We currently have a whole load of members climbing the walls of our Team Speak waiting on the servers to go Live. We are like a couple of Junkyard dogs on raw hamburger, Great time to apply for membership :) Bunch of true dudes this clan is :)

Top Bottom