Animal fights..through the 4th dimension?

I've been running into an issue that seems to be intermittent - hoping someone has some insight. When I breed animals for release or trade, I have to wait for them to grow up. Once they do, I move them to the Trade Center before fights break out (at least I hope). Lately, I've been having some fights erupt between animals still in the enclosure and members who have been relocated to the trade center already. Considering the...logistical...challenges of such a encounter, is this an interesting (and otherwise amusing) bug?

Interesting. I've had animals that were hungry or cold when I moved them to storage continue to generate the notice that they are hungry or cold while in storage, but I've not had them continue to fight from there.

Mainly, I have a problem with getting animals out of their enclosure before they start fighting, especially as my zoos get bigger and I get caught up in building projects and so on. Same for not breeding with their relatives. They go from being babies to adults very, very quickly.

Top Bottom