Animal textures suddenly blurry. Solutions?

Hello, I am building a zoo with all species of animals and I noticed that the textures blur after exceeding a certain number of animals in my zoo.... Because of this I can't build all the animals from the latest DLC....
Is it known what the set limit is and can it be increased to have more animals in one zoo without any problem?
Depends on your PC

Depends on your PC
It's just that when I have, say, 519 animals, the textures are normal
But when I buy new species and I have 523 animals then I have blurred textures
(The numbers are approximate because I don't have access to the game right now).

It's just that when I have, say, 519 animals, the textures are normal
But when I buy new species and I have 523 animals then I have blurred textures
(The numbers are approximate because I don't have access to the game right now).
Ok, I had a moment to look into the game and checked what it was all about.
Those numbers what I gave earlier are wrong....
(I didn't think I had that many animals in the zoo haha).
What did I manage to check?
If there are 860 animal models in the zoo (young+adult) then the textures are normal. However, when there are 861 animal models in the zoo then the textures are blurry.
I checked on other hardware and unfortunately this is not the fault of the hardware but unfortunately upper streaming memory budget limit in the game.
I am not counting the animals from the exposition, that is, snakes, frogs, etc..
When I sold some animals from the zoo, the textures did not fix themselves in the case of mini-exposition.
However, when I removed habitat animals, the textures improved.

Therefore, my request is to increase this limit.
I would very much like to ask you to look into this in the upcoming updates. Also, there could be information from the developers as to what number of animals in the game is preferred so that the engine and other aspects (at least this limit) can handle normal gameplay.
Greetings

Top Bottom