News Another sneak peek at Horizons progress (Base Raid)

Yes, it is vette. Let's photoshop it to get dimensions by a compare to something :D

This is the best shot of the ship I could grab before the bloom from the engines washes everything out. Difficult to make out any detail
2015-10-23 10.10.39.png

2015-10-23 10.19.19.png

Most certainly a corvette though...

+bear in mind, I am doing this on my phone. You may get better results on a pc!

Last edited:

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Bracing for inevitable Kerrash reaction.....

Yeah was just about to post, that's not a Python what is it?

I was going to suggest a very large combat skimmer.

some pics
uc

uc

uc
That last pic, you can just make out the top of the ship as it banks, looks almost like a turret.

I was going to say if it is the Corvette then that's really interesting, given how maneuverable it looks near a planet vs say how you'd imagine the Conda. But I suppose there's no atmosphere is there, so flight aerodynamics are irrelevant and if it's not a huge body then gravity may be small meaning essentially a "close to space" flight model.

It's a pity the buggy hud doesn't have a gravity meter, but I suppose yoiu could just check the system map anyway for that. =p

Last edited:
Wow! That looks fantastic fun! ... and totally suicidal on the part of the attackers. :)

Nice progress on the dust raised behind the other buggy! That looks nice.

Love it!!!

I kinda hope that one of the tweaks is the sound levels, I know it's still a vacuum and the ship/srv is creating the sound for feedback but the Corvette going overhead needs to be silly (duck as low as you can get, impact imminent, rude word me(we've all seen that spitfire video right?)) loud in my opinion :D

I wonder if the bases will just be one or two

or if there will be a lot, OR better yet

if they will be procedural with some tiny ones and some huge sprawling ones?

Also will the "style" of them change

Top Bottom