Anyone with an RX 6000 series card able to get Odyssey to run with the 22.5.2 drivers?

So 22.6.1 released - anyone tried these and does it fix tne issue ?

Not sure I want to risk it :)

EDIT: Seems the question was asked while typping my post....

The new drivers do not work for me either with Elite Dangerous Odyssey.

However they still work with the DXVK-Workaround for me.

Can confirm this issue with 22.6.1, probably something to due with new extensions AMD released to improve DX11 performance and FDEV needs to patch it , but alas no one is on supporting this game anymore...

Last patch was considered as beta excuse, now there's a new one and it might be beta again :poop:

Not playing since June ... at least im having fun in empyrion galactic survival

I wonder if FDev will at least look at this issue.
Or will those who want to keep playing Odyssey on RX cards have to remain on old drivers forever?

I wonder if FDev will at least look at this issue.
Or will those who want to keep playing Odyssey on RX cards have to remain on old drivers forever?
I assume they are investigating this issue, too, because Sally confirmed in the other thread about crashes to desktop here that the developers are investigating stability issues on a high priority.

I assume they are investigating this issue, too, because Sally confirmed in the other thread about crashes to desktop here that the developers are investigating stability issues on a high priority.
I hope that includes this issue as well. And I very much hope this won’t end up like the promised engineer blueprint pinning that we were promised twice already and still nothing is happening.

Top Bottom