Arbor Caelum is recruiting!

The ancient peoples of Old Earth once braved the deathly unknown and set out to expand their horizons. In vessels made by their own hands, they faced unspeakable hardships and fear in the hope that they would wake up in a new day and a new world.
Millennia have passed, but that intrepid spirit lives on in every human alive to look upon the vast splendor of our Milky Way. Now countless souls wander between the stars, plying the velvet black in the constant pursuit of the next rush of discovery. No matter the career, Arbor Caelum seeks to make a home for the homeless. With Arbor Caelum, where you fly, you fly in the verdant shade.

Our hope is to promote the growth and advancement of our body of members. We aim to expand our influence not in the name of conquest or dominion, but to bring some order and sense of place to a chaotic and disordered universe.
As a member of Arbor Caelum, you are subject to few rules and restrictions; the basic expectations of decency and good nature are a bare minimum. We promote helpfulness and an inquisitive nature, the galaxy is still full of wonders, we should not hesitate to pursue them.

Greetings, my name is Tan Bin Phan Nguyen. I am a veteran commander, been flying since late 3304 and I've got a fair amount done in that time. The one thing I haven't done is establish an organization to foster the growth of my fellow Commanders. At Arbor Caelum, our goals are humble but we are steadfast in them. In the next few weeks, we expect to establish ourselves in a system near the frontier, possibly in Hudson space. The Federal United Command has offered us their guidance in our growth and influence.

If you are a new or veteran commander, Arbor Caelum has a place for you. Help us achieve our goals of spreading the canopy of Arbor.

Arbor and Ardor.

Find us here (Inara numbers are low, most of my newer commanders have not registered there yet): https://inara.cz/squadron/5795/
And of course, find us in your cockpit, search "Arbor" in the Squadron hub.

We are primarily on PC, but I would love to support Xbox and Play Station as well. Please consider us as your home in the Milky Way, and ask any questions you may have. We'll be participating in the BGS for the first time!

Last edited:
An Addendum:
We are not limited to a specific time zone. In fact, I have one or two commanders in Oceanea that are a bit lonely. The more people we can bring in, the more support we can provide! There are also a number of console players who are a bit isolated from the community. I'd like to extend my invitation to those people as well. We can share our goals and achievements as we advance our player faction!

Top Bottom