Powerplay Faction: Archon Delaine ARCHON DELAINE POWER PLAY DISCUSSION

Fortification is looking ok compared to this time last week.
If you have your preparation nominations still, put them all into Yuror, its about 1000 merits behind.

If you can put some contraband packages into Yuror this will also help, but remember, this isn't so we can expand Yuror next week, its to ensure we CAN'T expand HR 8737, which is worth -11cc "Profit" less the over head costs.

Comanga is on 34% and Ngbato is on 58% fortified, these are the next 2 best systems to fortify at this stage.

And there are still lots of systems to undermine on Patreus, make sure they have a high profit though.

Wow, have you seen this?

The 5th column of Li Yong Rui is getting opposed by over 50k! (but unfortunately for them, they are still winning it...). Either they have some serious allies to help them counter it, or some dedicated enemies focusing mindlessly at opposing it (or both?).

I wish we had this happening at 10 Kappa Pegasi...

Image_2015-11-10_11-46-18.jpg

Last edited:
For last 24h for fortifying Comanga and Ngbato are still the 2 best to focus on.
If they are competed do Jormor.

Yuror is neck and neck with the preparation we don't want. Put your preparations nominations onto Yuror.

Patreus is on around -200cc at the moment, but he will fortify much more in the final day to improve this.

Focus undermining on:
Contiku 1%
47 Ceti 1%
Paesi 45%
Cuchua 97%

The prep battle has heated up. Yuror now has a lead of over 5k points. Lets see if the 5th Column wants to spend another 50mil or more to push the bad system to the top of the prep list again.

It might be time for the dreaded T talk.
Turmoil.

It looks like we will definitely "win" 10 Kappa Pegasi. This will lose us 76cc per week, or make us fortify nearly 1.5 more systems.

Right now Galnet projects us to get -44 next cycle. That includes the -76, so if we did end on -44, we would fail our expansion and have around 30cc, and not hit Turmoil.

Right now it looks like we will fortify Comanga, Ngbato and Jormor, plus 34 pegasi. This will ensure we don't hit Turmoil, and we will "win" 10 Kappa Pegasi.

I think its in our interests to try to stop all our fortification, in the hopes we hit Turmoil.

If we hit Turmoil harder, it doesn't really matter, we can always attempt to fortify out of it next cycle.

If you need to grind some merits, prepare Yuror instead of fortifying.

Last edited:
It might be time for the dreaded T talk.
Turmoil.

It looks like we will definitely "win" 10 Kappa Pegasi. This will lose us 76cc per week, or make us fortify nearly 1.5 more systems.

Right now Galnet projects us to get -44 next cycle. That includes the -76, so if we did end on -44, we would fail out expansion and have around 30cc, and not hit Turmoil.

Right now it looks like we will fortify Comanga, Ngbato and Jormor, plus 34 pegasi. This will ensure we don't hit Turmoil, and we will "win" 10 Kappa Pegasi.

I think its in our interests to try to stop all our fortification, in the hopes we hit Turmoil.

If we hit Turmoil harder, it doesn't really matter, we can always attempt to fortify out of it next cycle.

If you need to grind some merits, prepare Yuror instead of fortifying.

Roger that, will grind out the rest in prep.

I will update the front page soon to reflect the last directives (damn, nothing went as planned for the last three cycles...).

I would indeed love to see us ending with a slightly negative balance (between -75cc and -1cc, right?) so we both avoid turmoil and expanding to 10 Kappa Pegasi, like Patreus did last cycle.

Since some more of our controlled systems might get undermined, we may hit turmoil. Not a so big deal as Fergal said (though I kinda like the logo of Otto Von Grim...). On the other hand, even though the order to stop all fortification is given, I'm pretty sure some of our systems will still get fortified by the end of the cycle.

Not sure if this could be of any help, but here are our systems currently being undermined above 30%:

SystemExtra cost ifUnderminingFortificationCurrentTotalLeft
nameundermined*
---------------------------------------------------------
HIP 10607296 cc30% (3450/11401)0%060226022
WIKANAWAL95 cc33% (3000/9090)0%2569656940
KUI XING45 cc60% (7405/12239)12%68958515162
BD-00 446125 cc63% (11640/18406)4%23953305091

Any feedbacks would be much appreciated before I update the front page.

*: If undermined, the income of a system turns into loss. The "Extra cost if undermined" does not take into account the upkeep cost.

Last edited:
Managing it to land between -75 and -1cc will be nearly impossible.
Comanga will get fortified by us, which will improve our position by 124, so go from -44 to +80.
We will probably have another 1-3 systems undermined, if we also fortify Jormor and Ngbato, we will not hit Turmoil.

If we don't end up with a negative balance, well we will have avoided Turmoil again (hardly a bad thing) and our weekly starting balance will go from what it is now, 1059cc, to 983cc, which will still be second best after Mahon.

Managing it to land between -75 and -1cc will be nearly impossible.
For this we would need a few rank 5 players to stay awake late and fast-track some fortification accordingly during the last hour of the cycle.
The Patreus guys actually do that every cycle it seems. Respect.

For this we would need a few rank 5 players to stay awake late and fast-track some fortification accordingly during the last hour of the cycle.
The Patreus guys actually do that every cycle it seems. Respect.

I have 70 mil banked and 2k merits to earn

I'll give it a shot and stay up as late as I can. I'm on US east, so I'ts not as ideal as US west, but I stayed up till 3am last night playing fallout 4 anyways lol. I suppose I can do it again.

Also, Saturday Undermining post gonna go up today or tmro. Gonna explain a competition where we compete for most merits turned in at one time. 8 mil for the SCRAP target and 5 mil for undermining targets. If the post goes up today the targets will be announced tmro. Competition will last till the cycle tick like fortification Monday.

May put up the Monday Fortification post for next week too. Will wait to announce the targets until next Monday. 20 mil for cobra class, 15 mil for Asp class (10 mil thanks to Otto Von Grim for helping sponsor), and still PRESTIGE!!!!! for Conda class.

Has anyone else found they've had doubled bounties in Patreus territory tonight? Is was just in Paesi and was getting 12k a kill instead of the usual 6k?

Secondly I need some advice and/or encouragement. As much as I want to help out Delaine I'm finding maintaining rank 5 a bit of a drag which is stopping me enjoying the game as much. I'm perfectly happy fast tracking all my merits but even then I'm wishing that I had a 1000t (or even 5000t) cargo hold to make it quicker, 11 trips in the conda still take a couple of hours of enjoyable game time up. Any advice? :/

Last edited:
Has anyone else found they've had doubled bounties in Patreus territory tonight? Is was just in Paesi and was getting 12k a kill instead of the usual 6k?

Secondly I need some advice and/or encouragement. As much as I want to help out Delaine I'm finding maintaining rank 5 a bit of a drag which is stopping me enjoying the game as much. I'm perfectly happy fast tracking all my merits but even then I'm wishing that I had a 1000t (or even 5000t) cargo hold to make it quicker, 11 trips in the conda still take a couple of hours of enjoyable game time up. Any advice? :/

Do the fast tracking over time within the week, with 1-3 fast tracks per day. Preferably before logging off for the night or something similar, where you have already had your fill of enjoying the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom