Powerplay Faction: Archon Delaine ARCHON DELAINE POWER PLAY DISCUSSION

Yep I was there and pirated a few. Thrilling experience if you are only in a Cobra :) The nearest control system is Oxlahatta in case anyone want to know. In Dhak go to Shavyrin Vision for repairs and rearm, the other station has nothing!

Get working on your Imperial Ranks, the Cutter is the best trade ship in the game
m4LIPW2.png

A6 shields on this, it can take size 8.

It should be fine at killing NPCs, but with its terrible turn rate I wouldn't want to fight a player with one of these.

Last edited:
Get working on your Imperial Ranks, the Cutter is the best trade ship in the game
http://i.imgur.com/m4LIPW2.png
A6 shields on this, it can take size 8.

It should be fine at killing NPCs, but with its terrible turn rate I wouldn't want to fight a player with one of these.
Can we get a new Emperor already, so Gutayama offers discounted price? ;-)

728 tons would sure help fortifying... Wondering if there are still as many Imperial charity missions at Tamar, Clota and Tetra...

Here is the cutter with an A8 Shield and 7 shield boosters
bN1e1j5.png

And the corvette with A7 shield (largest it will take) and 7 shield boosters
D7iakQf.png

The maneuverability of both shows 2, the Corvette is much more maneuverable, it will be much better in a 1v1 against a cutter in my opinion (but I haven''t tried that yet)

The Cutter can just leave the fight if it needs to though.

Last edited:
Here is the cutter with an A8 Shield and 7 shield boosters
http://i.imgur.com/bN1e1j5.png

And the corvette with A7 shield (largest it will take) and 7 shield boosters
http://i.imgur.com/D7iakQf.png

The maneuverability of both shows 2, the Corvette is much more maneuverable, it will be much better in a 1v1 against a cutter in my opinion (but I haven''t tried that yet)

The Cutter can just leave the fight if it needs to though.
Max shield of Cutter with 4 pips to SYS equivalent to 5500 MJ...add 30% with a prismatic...and fast boost speed...
Sounds clearly overpowered...

Max shield of Cutter with 4 pips to SYS equivalent to 5500 MJ...add 30% with a prismatic...and fast boost speed...
Sounds clearly overpowered...

It handles like a type 9 not an anaconda, but I agree, I'll be getting the cutter.
Its description says its not got as good armour as the corvette, but the numbers tell a different story, so maybe that will change.

They both say they can carry 2 fighters each, but I haven't seen this functionality in the beta

They both say they can carry 2 fighters each, but I haven't seen this functionality in the beta
Sure, let me offer you, not one, but two Fiat Panda with your armored transporter, sir ;)
I'm not sure what role will have a fighter in the game (not CQC of course) apart of landing at outposts.

It handles like a type 9 not an anaconda
Wooch, so definitely not for fighting purpose..?

Its description says its not got as good armour as the corvette, but the numbers tell a different story, so maybe that will change.
Well, with such a shield, no need for armor...wondering if it will have the same FSD cooldown glitch as the Clipper...

Last edited:
Wondering if there are still as many Imperial charity missions at Tamar, Clota and Tetra...
Done already!
Logged to open mode, went to Tamar, grabbed all the donation missions for Empire aligned factions, logged out then back to solo, grabbed the new donation missions, logged out then back to open...rinse, repeat...
20 minutes later, an "Imperial Navy Ascension Opportunity" mission spawned. :)

There isn't much talk about the KeelBack, so I bought one and put 4 DiscoScramblers on it.
Its basically a Type 6 with a bit less cargo storage, about 80 instead of 100, a better power distributor, bit quicker and 2 more guns.

Will cost around 2.5 million and it seems to be something between the type 6 and Asp.

Went much better than I remember the DiscoScramblers doing in the past.
[video=youtube;CgDJ2aT9Jsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgDJ2aT9Jsw[/video]

Last edited:
Fortification is going slow so far this week.
These are teh 3 best systems to get to 100% fortified
Matucanth 31%
Comanga 5%
Lusonda 1%

You can see Comanga and Lusonda haven't really been started.

Our lead at our expansion at Yuror is getting smaller, its 701% vs 496% right now.

The LFT 37 to GD 1192 trade run still works if anyone needs cr for fortification, or buying an Imperial Cutter.

It's not ideal since GD 1192 isn't a Control System, but its better than nothing.
4000cr / T profit.

Fortification is going slow so far this week.
These are teh 3 best systems to get to 100% fortified
Matucanth 31%
Comanga 5%
Lusonda 1%

You can see Comanga and Lusonda haven't really been started.

Our lead at our expansion at Yuror is getting smaller, its 701% vs 496% right now.

Can only speak for myself but I've been Betaing. I'll try and come on and dump my salary into a system later.

I tried all the ships for a bit, that was enough for me.
Have you tried any of the new missions?

Not yet, just tried all the ships myself. Looking forward to the Corvette and Viper4. Do we have anywhere good to grind Fed rank in our territory?

I saw a rescue hostage mission, and a mission with an eye symbol which said you needed to survive for a specific amount of time.

Top Bottom