Are Y'all Still Playing?

Still playing, but not main game. Now at the bottom 100% at the CG :D

I really don't care about money now, so just contribute a little to bump the numbers. Mostly hunting for Raxxla...

I'll force you to listen to Bob Dylan's "Everybody Must Get Stoned" on repeat. I think after 3 consecutive plays, you'll sing like a Canary (ha ha). Seriously, for me Elite is the escape I to wind down in the evening. Exploring is about as chill as you can get.

Gary

I'm still playing. As my main game...
I play farpoint occasionally, or maybe a little FIFA if I'm waiting for an update to finish, but I haven't got the time to play anything else, I've still not even finished engineering my vulture, never mind buying a FDL. Then there is all this alien gubbins, I haven't got any AX stuff yet and now they are attacking stations I don't think I'm really convincing myself that they are just misunderstood anymore.

Busy, busy...

Still every day for me.

I participated in the last CG, made top 10% and bought an FGS and FAS.
Also re-ranked with the princess because I want to have a few more engineered prismatics on hand before the changes.

Current goal is to unlock my last two engineers (Jameson and Dekker), within the next few days.
Lots of NPCs are about to die.

Longer term I intend to make the PP rounds and obtain the various special weapons.

Sure thing. Not on a daily basis though. But I log on a couple of times a week here and there for a few trade runs. Waiting for new content. Might play it more now after the new update end of April. Hope they fix some annoying bugs with the update.

Sure thing. Not on a daily basis though. But I log on a couple of times a week here and there for a few trade runs. Waiting for new content. Might play it more now after the new update end of April. Hope they fix some annoying bugs with the update.
Still on PS4? I know a number of players have "defected" over to PC or even XBox (Nemo!!!), but I'm still here on my trusty PS4 Slim. Open just seems pretty empty of late. It'll be nice getting CGs back.

I'm still playing, and still on PS4.
I took a fairly long break when NMS Next/Abyss/Visions came out, got back into ED for Beyond chapter 4, took another break when I got RDR2 at Christmas - and still haven't finished that - but ED suddenly dragged me back in a month or two ago. Not entirely sure why... I'm most of the way on my first trip to Colonia right now.

There is a good crowd of us out on DW02.
A good dozen or so regular flyers at the same time that I am on.
At certain points, the PS4 DW02 squadron chat is going too fast for me to keep up with.

We are out there...

Still colllecting mats in solo, so they don't get pinched by others like in open as there is only one fed burning station left... OEP and DEP get collected as a side quest.. got bored of taxi mode so switched back to mats... Taxi mode will be way better after update...
( burning through 2 month free Kindle book member ship on kindle Tablet with Text to speech mode on 7th harmon cooper book so far... finshed all BV larson books that were remaining allready, 3 weeks left till end of deal and have to cancel. )

... there seems to be loads of PS4 Cmdrs in the DW02 squadron, and before we all set off we made a massive PS4 private group but didn't invite you.
iirc Ducky didn't want to be invited. Something about higher standards than the 470 or so in DW02 squadron ;)
Total PS4 players on DW2 is 1365, and given you had to be fairly invested to sign up, i'm not surprised the bubble is a little empty.

Personally i'm only really playing because of Distant Worlds, and once over i'll probably amble back slowly, try the new +2 slot Cobra MK3, and pottle about Fuel Ratting every so often.
If NMS VR is any good it could compete heavily with ED when i'm looking for a chilled game, so yeah, have to see how it goes.

Top Bottom