Arf's Holiday Message

Apparently it's a trash bin (I just checked).

If Frontier couldn't cope with a different graphic api, they would freak over a different chipset.
From what I remember the Open GL version of ED was largely the same bar some very minor lighting differences. But it would be interesting to know exactly how profitable the Mac was in the end.

From what I remember the Open GL version of ED was largely the same bar some very minor lighting differences. But it would be interesting to know exactly how profitable the Mac was in the end.
Not at all after macOS commanders were driven to other platforms.

I pity the poor fools who choose consoles as their next platform. Deja vu all over again.

But remember, it's never Frontier's fault.

Not at all after macOS commanders were driven to other platforms.

I pity the poor fools who choose consoles as their next platform. Deja vu all over again.

But remember, it's never Frontier's fault.
Someone who chooses mac or console over PC for video gaming is definitely to blame. There are some levels of foolishness that are simply your own fault in times where you could use the WWW to inform yourself.

"We will have a full Development Update in January 2022, and lay out our plans for communicating with you through updates, streams and social channels."

Its Feb right? I'm not living in a time warp or something am I? Do I forsee galnet and community goals going into maintenance mode again.....

Someone who chooses mac or console over PC for video gaming is definitely to blame. There are some levels of foolishness that are simply your own fault in times where you could use the WWW to inform yourself.
To guess that pc is master race, is not the best way. It’s an old and overused phrase.

No, it is true and not an assumption. (Trivial by that a PC is a general computing device, i.e. can do anything that a console can.)
Yes, but not everybody is interested to constantly Upgrades there rigs, to play all the great games. For me, I had a monster rig back in 2014 and it’s was not my thing, to keep this constantly updated. Which for sure can be fully automatic happens, but it was simply not my thing. I would like to play games without checking if my rigs could running it.

again, to declare the pc‘s as the Masterace is an old thing. I didn’t need a game running in 500 k and with 4000 fps to have fun with that.

Yes, but not everybody is interested to constantly Upgrades there rigs, to play all the great games. For me, I had a monster rig back in 2014 and it’s was not my thing, to keep this constantly updated. Which for sure can be fully automatic happens, but it was simply not my thing. I would like to play games without checking if my rigs could running it.

again, to declare the pc‘s as the Masterace is an old thing. I didn’t need a game running in 500 k and with 4000 fps to have fun with that.
Again, it was already clear that the decision was bad, and ignorance doesn't help it.

1643830303479.png

Back
Top Bottom