Completed Arti's items

as I have said before - great stuff here. Thanks for sharing with the community
Thank you wowman, i really appreciate it.
When or if you build with some of those items, would be great to get some feedback
on how they work for you or if there are any variations that might be useful.

Incredible Work Arti - already putting some of these to good use! (y)
Thank you Matt :)
IF you like you can post a screenshot or two, curious to see how and where they are being used.

-----

New Uploads:

icon.png

icon.png

icon.png

icon.png

icon.png

There currently are 2 variants of the Hollow Beam,
each available as HD and SD versions.
The HD version is consistent with
PlanCo's 256px/sqm. texelation standard.
The SD version uses lower resolution textures to
save on filesize.
(It would only really make a difference
on a very slow machine I still added the option for you)

icon.png

1. Rivet Steel Hollow Beam A1 - HD
2. Rivet Steel Hollow Beam A1 - SD
3. Rivet Steel Hollow Beam A3 - HD
4. Rivet Steel Hollow Beam A3 - SD

Who's hungry?

icon.png

PS: Icon Colour Code - You may notice some items have a blue border and others a rainbow-coloured border.
Blue means the item is not recolourable, the latter distinguishes items that ARE recolourable (this doesn't concern older items)

PPS: I just updated the original post of this thread, please take a moment to read it, i'd very much appreciate it. :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Been working with the lovely people at Rose Lake Park recently, here's a little teaser of your mooring cleats in our new Boathouse:

20201125143634_1.jpg

20201125143711_1.jpg

Niiice, super happy they fit so well!
Great atmosphere, nice work! :giggle:
Thanks, they're a perfect fit and we're definitely using more of your items in the park too (and will credit you accordingly when it's released!) - I know Fisherman has used some of your metal beams, will see if he's happy for me to share a pic! :)

@Fisherman1 It's so cool to see those in action! Thanks for posting! Definetly keep me updated :cool:
Keep up the good work!

------------

Latest Workshop uploads:

icon.png

icon.png

icon.png

icon.png

I still have a dozen or so more items for the Steampunk Set queued up, another half dozen waiting for fixes or revisioning.
Parallel i'm working on new content related to that tasty Croissant AND i'm way behind Schedule with beginning to roll out
that Cyberpunk Set i've been preparing in secrecy. I wanted to beat the release date of CBP2077,
but i should rather finish the final Steampunk items first, before finishing the next.
(There MIGHT be a first Sample of what to expect from the Cyberpunk-style Set on the Workshop soon. Keep an eye out.)

And last but not least, here's a few Teaser shots of one of the next items to hit the Workshop.

PlanCo-QVP-Screenshots-BatchA-0137.png

PlanCo-QVP-Screenshots-BatchA-0138.jpg

Stay safe out there and thanks for stopping by! 😊

Top Bottom