Guide / Tutorial ARX Earning Guide

Last edited:
Don't know if somebody mentioned it, but if you buy and sell middle-price commodities such as beryliium or insulation membrane (for the orbital station repairing, roughly speaking), you becomes also handful of ARX. For example, bying-selling 794 t beryllium gives you usually 8+8=16 ARX. Dunno if it works for all middle-price commodities generally, I'm only hauling goods for stations under repair now.

Last edited:
I got 69 points from combat last night (Getting my 400 before server reset). I thought it was because I was clumsy while trading and losing a lot of hull, but I guess it was the 6.9mln in fines from failing missions.

Seems the best way to earn Arx if your gameplay has been drastically reduced, but you want to keep accruing the weekly cap. Your rep with those factions will take a hit, but it is easily restored.

my 2c: scanning ship datacore at a TO-related site = 11 arx (just scanning - srv - and receiving appropriate log)
PS: without mission

Last edited:
Recently I've been circumnavigating small bodies in the Sol system in my SRV. I am part way through my third moon. Usually I do 30 degrees of circumference per day but no matter how skillful this endeavour is it only brings in just 1 free Arx per session. What a joke!

(Useful for bulk traders)

Crack the shieldless Imperial Cutter to the approx 90% hull by rolling when passing the station mail slot on <100 m/s speed (thrusters have to be already in slot).
Repair the hull after docking.
Gain about 5-6 Arxes.

Anyone tested if manually scooping or and/or limpet collecting HIGH GRADE mats in space gives ARX?

I kind of doubt it, does but I'll test in the next few days, if know one knows, by scooping from an HGE signal source.

I know you don't get much for limpet collecting low grade mats or we'd be getting far more ARX while mining.

Last edited:
Hmm, yet today my CMDR has maxed out their ARX. Damn servers, now I don't know what to believe - and I can only buy one more FC ...

I just explore and sell just enough explo data after reset to hit 400. I do that because I go away sometimes and I am always guaranteed enough data to get full arx next tome I log on.

Anyone tested if manually scooping or and/or limpet collecting HIGH GRADE mats in space gives ARX?

I kind of doubt it, does but I'll test in the next few days, if know one knows, by scooping from an HGE signal source.

I know you don't get much for limpet collecting low grade mats or we'd be getting far more ARX while mining.
Yeh, cutter with 8A scooper and all modules - fuel reserve can scoop 20arx/5 mins. Then land to carrier and remove all modules, which reset fuel. Have that parked on mine in case i'm lazy to play whole week. Takes upto 4 hrs about to get weekly arx.

ARX for buying FC : 0

Ah well
Been putting that off due to Minecraft holding my attention for a while but there's cheap shinies in the store this week that I can't drool over without a carrier to look at the preview. Sadly, I already hit the ARX cap...

Was any further testing done? I can wait until next week, and hopefully the special pj's will be cumulative.

Top Bottom