Community Event / Creation ***Attention Explorers*** GNOSIS Jumps planned THROUGH a permit Lock !

Message from FDev...

[FONT=&quot] Originally Posted by Will Flannagan
Hello folks,

All I'll say is that the Gnosis' jump to the cone region is still planned and hasn't changed because of the presence of permit locks.

Watch the skies.

[/FONT]

This say all and nothing... Not helpful...

Can you imagine the salt, though?! There's been so much whining about the trip even being "allowed," and now there's a chance "something special" is planned! :D

plr_AWS-Depot_220416_10.jpg

If I remember rightly, the last dialogue from "The Thing" was something like "Watch the skies everywhere, keep watching the skies".

So, watch out for plants in space? ;)

[video=youtube_share;z5NOV0-EH0c]https://youtu.be/z5NOV0-EH0c[/video]

Sadly now your thoughts turn to the stars
Where we have gone you know you never can go.
Watcher of the skies watcher of all
This is your fate alone, this fate is your own.

P.S. haven't seen that in while - sweet jesus that was good, why does nobody apart from The Flaming Lips put on a frickin' show anymore (I must be getting old).

Last edited:
Dull question, possibly, but how is the jump going ahead if the destination is now permit locked? And can I teach my FSD to ignore permit locks like that please? :)

Almost wish I wasn't about 20kly away now, I'd be going with you!

New GalNet story published

New Thargoid Interceptor Encountered

Independent pilots have reported engaging a previously unseen type of Thargoid vessel.

The Pilots Federation confirmed that several of its members have encountered the ship in both the Pleiades Nebula and the core systems.

Commander Jing-sheng Mendez gave this account:

"My wingmate and I were both hyperdicted while travelling through the Pleiades. We assumed that together we could handle a single Thargoid ship, but this one really soaked up our firepower."

"I managed to get away, but Leonie didn't make it. I've already started retooling my Krait with AX weapons. I want to head back out there…and get some payback."

Admiral Aden Tanner, Aegis's chief military liaison, made this statement:

"We can confirm that this new ship – classified as the Hydra – is a variant of the Thargoid Interceptor. It is structurally stronger than the Cyclops, Basilisk or Medusa, and releases a larger swarm of Thargon drones."

In response to this development, the Pilots Federation has sealed off the Cone Sector FN-J B9-0 system, which is believed to contain high concentrations of Hydra Interceptors. Despite this, it is understood that the Gnosis, flagship of the Canonn Interstellar Research Group, will attempt to complete its scheduled jump into the now permit-locked system

OK now I'm interested. But I'm about 15kly away.

So you have one week to reach, Outotz ST-I d9-4 departure rendezvous

15:10:00 UTC 29083304 Gnosis Garage 35
RSV Pearson, Lakon Chieftain. EPF Winterwalker Commanding.
Week in HD 51502, ~ 4 hours. All systems inside 20Ly surface scanned. 2 material excursions, 10 escape pods (occupied) recovered to Gnosis. and approx 30t Osmium, 45t Silver, 25t Gold mined from Gnosis Geostationary Gravity-well, HD 51502 A 2A.
Ship secured. Thrusters down, preflight checks on. WW standing by for necessary fire response (fireproof flightsuit), Deck 5. Reporting ready go for witchspace flight, Outotz ST-I d9-4. 7 Terminal: Standing By

:cool:

edit:

In response to this development, the Pilots Federation has sealed off the Cone Sector FN-J B9-0 system, which is believed to contain high concentrations of Hydra Interceptors.

My commander just removed his sunglasses! I've got a couple of AX missiles, scanner and sampler but that's it. Will keep repair limpets handy .. Yikes.

Last edited:

In response to this development, the Pilots Federation has sealed off the Cone Sector FN-J B9-0 system, which is believed to contain high concentrations of Hydra Interceptors. Despite this, it is understood that the Gnosis, flagship of the Canonn Interstellar Research Group, will attempt to complete its scheduled jump into the now permit-locked system

genre-its-a-trap.jpg

You're all going to die! [haha]

Top Bottom