Autumn DLC Speculation

Elt is on holiday, so no PlanElt. As long as there is no "special" mentioned in that game play livestream there's notthing to it, really.
The interesting thing really is that the JWE2 Livestream before the DLC was also called gameplay Livestream. I have little hopes but I have some hopes to hear perhaps something new later.

Eltanin Casciani

Community Manager
Elt is on holiday, so no PlanElt. As long as there is no "special" mentioned in that game play livestream there's notthing to it, really.
Not on holiday yet (next Wednesday is my last day before I'm off!) but I got stuck in London due to some travel issues so Tim's graciously filling in for me for the day - excited to tune in and see him tackle some Challenge Mode in my stead! 💚

Not on holiday yet (next Wednesday is my last day before I'm off!) but I got stuck in London due to some travel issues so Tim's graciously filling in for me for the day - excited to tune in and see him tackle some Challenge Mode in my stead! 💚
Whoops, sorry for spreading misinformation. Your excitement was too catching I guess. :D
Hope you get some time to relax after stranding. Currently wouldn't want to trade with you even if that meant I would get a backstage glimpse into Frontier, not gonna lie... Too much madness.

People. No offense, but there won't be anything until tomorrow. That's how it was last year with the North America Animal Pack and Update 1.7. If we get the DLC on October 4, then the announcement for Update 1.11 and special live stream will be tomorrow, on a Wednesday, like last year. The DLC announcement will be Thursday, like last year. Don't fret.

People. No offense, but there won't be anything until tomorrow. That's how it was last year with the North America Animal Pack and Update 1.7. If we get the DLC on October 4, then the announcement for Update 1.11 and special live stream will be tomorrow, on a Wednesday, like last year. The DLC announcement will be Thursday, like last year. Don't fret.
Let's hope so, because I don't hide this anticipation is the worst. 🙈

Let's hope so, because I don't hide this anticipation is the worst. 🙈
I am fairly certain that this will be the case. If not, the next DLC will have an October 11th rease date, which seems late. The Conservation Pack was released at about the same time as the Africa Pack which released almost exactly a year prior. It appears it might be the same with the remaining DLCs for this year. I would be shocked if it didn't get announced Wednesday/Thursday.

I'm honestly think that the DLC announced will be something that the community isn't expecting. I have a feeling we'll get the Tasmanian devil. Other than that, maybe the maned wolf or a porcupine. I have a feeling that we may even get the spectacled bear. At this point I have no guesses that I have any confidence in for what the theme is. Once we get the livestream, it may help, or it may just confuse us, like it did with the Wetlands Pack lol.

I kind of hope that whatever we get, no one will see it coming.

Last edited:
I can feel that these guys are even closer than we think 🤩
1663695485691.gif

I am so excited for these next couple of days! I have a feeling thats its going to be a very good update and DLC. I really hope the livestream will have some good clues. They may even reveal the headliner, like they did with the Wetlands livestream. Hopefully it's tomorrow, I don't think I can wait and longer

ok I wouldn't lie It's interesting also they just call it gameplay and not PlanElt or Career mode and they also said
"Join the Community team for some fun-filled building in Planet Zoo!" what if they going to build something like for example if the next dlc is nocturnal pack what if they will build a noctunal house or dark house Idk It's interesting... Let's see!
Surprisingly, speculations @Swiftie_Folklore_ have been somewhat confirmed.
This is a coincidence, but nevertheless, they were building a dark and abandoned tower that was a bit like the theme of the night DLC.
The only thing missing was flying bats :ROFLMAO:

If tomorrow We don't get any news I'm think after that, the 4th of October is unlikely in my opinion because I don't see them doing a stream on Thursday and an announcement for the update and on friday dlc annoucement. I think on the 10th or 11th it's much more likely for launch right now, the truth is that it's much better for me

If tomorrow We don't get any news I'm think after that, the 4th of October is unlikely in my opinion because I don't see them doing a stream on Thursday and an announcement for the update and on friday dlc annoucement. I think on the 10th or 11th it's much more likely for launch right now, the truth is that it's much better for me
If I were to get a porcupine now, I can wait even until 11 (but let them add it ❤️ )

Surprisingly, speculations @Swiftie_Folklore_ have been somewhat confirmed.
This is a coincidence, but nevertheless, they were building a dark and abandoned tower that was a bit like the theme of the night DLC.
The only thing missing was flying bats :ROFLMAO:
Yea I saw it! because It's Challenge mode so they can't change the weather and the lighting if it was sandbox then I'm think it really was leak

I'm still convinced the Tasmanian devil is coming in the next pack and it's hard to imagine that and the porcupine being together unless it is nocturnal themed. Though, if we get the porcupine in some kind of arid/desert-ish pack there would be room for the emu, too.

Top Bottom