Beagle Point Expedition (BPE)

logo_revamp_850.png
On the 20th January 3304 the BPE will be setting out from the Dove Enigma mega ship in the Colonia system to see the sights of the galaxy for approximately seven months and we are asking if anyone wants to join us.

The places we will be visiting are listed below with all meetups @ 16:00 IGT (In game time) hosted by @King_INF3RN0 and 20:00 IGT (In game time) hosted by @Wishblend on Saturdays.

Dove Enigma
TolaGarf's Junkyard
Two Peaks
Pink Vale
GREAT ANNIHILATOR
Centre of the Galaxy - Sagittarius A*
Gemstone Canyon - Rose Nebula
The Mound - The Green Crystal
The Sacagagwea Tundra - The Magnus Nebula
Camp Amundsen - The Greeroi Veil
Columbus Basin - Rendezvous Point
The Pit - Oupailks Furnace
Shackleton Plateau - The Roncevaux Crossing
Desolation Ridge - The Sublustris Beacon
Darwin's Legacy - Beagle Point
Podar - Small ships will need Jumponium
Distant View in Blue ( Optional place to visit ) ( Route 33 )
The Nest - Landing site : Bryagh's Nest
Will-o'-wisp - Landing site : Fistashka Posadka
Tristar Beacon - Landing site : Dentes Dracones
Greene Plain - Landing site : Ladye Greene Plain
13 Mu Sagittarii - Landing site : New Thriven
15 SAGITTARII - Landing site : Zheng He Cove
Bloody Haze Nebula - Landing site : Lowes Landing
Boiling Cauldron Nebula - Landing site : Cutters Rest
Yin Yang Nebula - Landing site : Yunzabit Heights
Death Jump Mountain

Then we will return to Phoenix Harbour in the Centralis System.

THIS EXPEDITION IS FRIENDLY TO LOW JUMPRANGES!
We have a route that allows for jumpranges as low as 29Ly to join in, although the return journey is as low as 33Ly. This means if a CMDR's jumprange is below 33Ly, they will need to cross back over the abyss using the 29ly route crossing before rejoining the expedition.

Here is the full route

If you are interested in joining us, please join us on our Discord and fill out this RSVP Form.
BPE Official meet up times every Saturday -- 16:00 IGT (In game time) hosted by @King_INF3RN0 and 20:00 IGT (In game time) hosted by @Wishblend

Some cool pictures from the route

My Twitch (I will be streaming some of my journey and the meetups)

map_small.png

Last edited:
For a detailed look at the route, please click on the google sheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eSiv6MvwYs_0VKMeGuFvo65e3_RTYEj64nr3ZDVnNH8/edit#gid=0

For those signed up, we have the route on EDSN now if you want to register for the EDSM for tracking.

https://www.edsm.net/en/expeditions/summary/id/29/name/Beagle+Point+Expedition

Special Note:- Waypoint 1 = EOL PROU LW-W C8-125 system is named in game as the KOJEARA system.

New Interactive Time Zone map and list added to main google doc, please all add your cmdr names to the corrisponding timezomes of when you play https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eSiv6MvwYs_0VKMeGuFvo65e3_RTYEj64nr3ZDVnNH8/edit?usp=sharing

Ore in the Colonia Area to get ready for the expedition with thanks to FalconFly of CCN http://www.falconfly.de/temp/Volcanism_Colonia.txt

EDSM CMDR's signed up in the spoiler with expedition number as of 11:21 IGT on the 14th November 2017 = 151 members (note some positions have changed due to one cmdr adding a second name and wanted his original cmdr removed)

I will be doing a blog of the expedition here for those not joining us on the expedition, I hope you follow my blog as we make this journey.

Update to the Xbox private group
Private Groups for the Beagle Point Expedition

PC = Fleetcomm
Xbox = MrDraxxor
PS4 = JGates1960

Album 1 – Beagle Point Expedition https://imgur.com/gallery/kzIFB
Album 2 - TBA

Last edited:
Hi ! Xydhroz of the DSN (french community of exploration). That look like interesting ! Do you have any deadline for the form ? Actually I'm at 35000ly of Sol, and I would like to take a DBX for the journey ^^

Hi ! Xydhroz of the DSN (french community of exploration). That look like interesting ! Do you have any deadline for the form ? Actually I'm at 35000ly of Sol, and I would like to take a DBX for the journey ^^

we have a list of all the dates and more detailed information on the google sheet on the #3 post.

As for the sign up form, we are looking at a few days before the event, but King_INF3RN0 can confirm that.

Last edited:
Great idea, count me in... noted already in my calendar!
Not yet decided which ship to take but it will most likely be my 42ly Type6

I would very much like to do this but have one question, the meet-ups

I work Saturdays till 6pm (I'm GMT time zone so my clock matches in game), does that mean I miss the jump outs at the stops?

I have a Conda which can reach 50odd ly with fighters (for some multicrews who want to fly around planetside) and other various internals

It seems that some of the info may be hard to read on darker themes; if you have an issue, I apologize, as I cannot edit that post. Button isn't there for me :(
All I can think of doing is highlighting the text, maybe that will help reading it. I haven't ever posted on the forums so i guess it's restricting me.

I would very much like to do this but have one question, the meet-ups

I work Saturdays till 6pm (I'm GMT time zone so my clock matches in game), does that mean I miss the jump outs at the stops?

I have a Conda which can reach 50odd ly with fighters (for some multicrews who want to fly around planetside) and other various internals

The jump outs would mostly be on the major stops, like the start at Jaques, Sag A*, and Beagle Point. The meetups would be each Saturday, although since the weekly trips aren't too long (especially for higher jumpranges like yourself), I would assume you could still meetup with many CMDR's already there at the waypoint and fly around the area to explore, even. More explodata to sell!
Though yes, we plan on leaving each waypoint just after 12:00pm GMT that way we can get everyone together, so it does look like you'd miss the official leaving time each week.

I'm in! Going to do it with my second account, which has very little money, very low ranks but a nice little DBX with a long jump range :)

Same goes for Xbox ? I was planning on going to BP anyways was wondering if you had a group for Xbox CMDRS

Is this open to PS4 CMDRs?

Same goes for Xbox ? I was planning on going to BP anyways was wondering if you had a group for Xbox CMDRS

Same as the ps4 request, while we don't have a specific player to sort things out in game for the meet ups, you are all welcome to join us on the expedition.

What I can suggest is that you both join the BPE discord and take part in the meet ups on coms and hopefully you will have others on your respective consoles joining you to land and have fun with at the basecamps

Top Bottom