Best hardpoints for chieftain?

Hey, guys I have an alliance chieftain equipped with 3 small pulse lasers, a medium pulse laser and 2 engineer large multicannons. I have pulse lasers because my power plant sucks (6C) and it doesn't overheat with them. Do you have any suggestions for the hardpoints i should use? Let me know 🙂

No real suggestion other than engineering your pulse lasers to efficient if thats available for pulse lasers. Why not a 6a powerplant btw?

No real suggestion other than engineering your pulse lasers to efficient if thats available for pulse lasers. Why not a 6a powerplant btw?

He said because of heat, naturally that's the problem that needs sorting, but don't worry, let him play with some multicannons that will be fine with his current pp and he can work that one out later. ;)

Sorry, I thought we were talking about your loadout.

I see your point if that's the case. :)

No worries bro, my loadout is the clasic, two large focused PAs, 3 railguns, and I have a dumbfire missile in the mdeium for, er...blowing stuff up I guess. lol. I use a G5 armored A rated PP, hybrid biweave/hull build, in case random pvp. She flies and kills great. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom