Patch Notes Update Beta 2.2 - Update 2

When I had this yesterday, deleting the entire Public_Test_Server_64 directory and downloading again seemd to fix it. Drastic measure, however, as it took ages, no doubt due to all the other players trying to download it.

Up and down like a yoyo today. Had to verify game files twice, and now it's (immediately) asking me to do it again, because the matchmaking server keeps kicking me out.

Bit hard to do any testing when the game continually kicks you out after 30 seconds.

Hmpff... This time the Launcher has completely frozen when I clicked the Install button :(

EDIT: Srub that. Started downloading. Must learn patience.

Last edited:
Reduced FSD boost from jet cones to 25% (This will be subject to further balancing!)

Please, please reconsider this change. Here is a community poll showing the player's feelings about this issue, and it is overwhelmingly in favor of the boost being 300% or greater:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...utron-White-Dwarf-boost-range-bonus-25-or-300

KTBfnvG.jpg

The OP in that thread lists many benefits to the game for putting the boost 300+%, and even provides evidence and math to support why it is not overpowered nor will it "break the game." A boost of 25% is not useful to anyone in the game and would relegate this potentially incredible new mechanic to purely gimmick status that is rarely ever used by anyone. Please consider what potential the community sees in this!

Anyone else getting the message, "Failed to read from response stream. Network connection closed"? I keep trying to download the beta 2.2 and it starts syncing files, etc, then I get a full blue bar and think it is done but up pops this message.

I've seen this before when trying to update but I forget what was done to fix the issue, if on my side or server side.

Last edited:
Top Bottom