Patch Notes Update Beta 3.05 Change log

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Michael Brookes

Game Director

If you think you've found a bug then make sure to ticket it. At a glance some of those issues are fixed, but raise them in tickets and we'll investigate.

I've tested the planet mentioned and it appears to be correctly tidally locked - maybe we've fixed it since Beta 3. Check in the Gamma build when it's released and if it's still an issue then report it.

Michael

Last edited:
Thanks for the response! I love how hands-on you guys are with us folks in the community :) I sent you a PM about everything, for you to read at your leisure and convenience, of course ;)

If you think you've found a bug then make sure to ticket it. At a glance some of those issues are fixed, but raise them in tickets and we'll investigate.

I've tested the planet mentioned and it appears to be correctly tidally locked - maybe we've fixed it since Beta 3. Check in the Gamma build when it's released and if it's still an issue then report it.

Michael

I don't know if you have addressed outfitting in your posts, but will there be a change from random inventories to something less frustrating?

A few suggestions in these threads:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53319
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=49193

Please don't remove challenge of finding upgrade, otherwise it is pointless.

I agree with you on not dumbing down.

However . . . A random system is not hard, it is random making it a what if, situation.

There is no extra difficulty into getting the right gear you want, just a lottery.
There could be other ways to make this process a lot more enjoyable and slightly more predictable.

I'm not saying to make it a platter service, just less random.

Sadly i do not have a suggestion, i am working on that.

no connection to server

I have tried all the uninstall /port forwarding and disabling window firewall blags and it still cant connect to the damn server since 3.05 its completely broken for me now and I cant play the damn gamei have posted a ticket to support and no response I just wanto play the game please

Wow!!! Just finished playing hours and hours with the Oculus Rift , with the highest graphics settings and with beta 3.05 this is just amazing compared with the previous releases. I was already convinced any stuttering wasn't GPU related but network but this latest release is just amazing! Well done guys! I don't even have a fast computer (besides the GTX 970). The smudges on the canopy, the lighting effects, the shadows in the cockpit and on the stations! WOW! I feel I was really there in the Rift! Finally it is total immersion. only sometimes tiny little hiccups near planets but everything from Hyper jump to super cruise, everything was smooth for hours. What a difference from 3.03 and 3.04 This feels like a finished product.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom