Beta competition and info

You don't have much time left for the challenge so if I were you I would get starting. Especially the monolith mission can be quiet frustrating .. [big grin]

And mind Creaper too much, he's always very sarcastic and harsh in his reactions :p

Seriously, I don't really care about the competition. And as far as Creaper, how well I know that. [big grin]

Well that went well I think:

0e049d34e7.jpg

Oh and proof:

2aa3cc09ee.jpg

My money making coaster went down in to the depth of the Monolith valley but for some strange reason the image link keeps changing to hearts.

Last edited:
I posted my finish screen but didn't show what my park looked like at the end. I'm enjoying seeing everyone elses so I thought I would post what my park looked like when I beat the scenario.

qqSzJ8E.png

I'm enjoying seeing everyone elses so I thought I would post what my park looked like when I beat the scenario.
Here's mine. I like foliage [big grin] and I realized when getting some distance with the screenshot that I really used those water tanks too much (and was too lazy to even pick a color :p)
1478983829-20161112214017-1small.jpg

Yay, add me to the list. I thought it was challenging until I realized you could take out a loan. It would've been much harder if they didn't allow any loans.

vtRVvfj.jpg

Top Bottom