Beta Content Livestream - Tonight, Monday October 31 7PM GMT!

Bo, Ed ?

I'm wondering in the scenario showen in the stream, i saw black boxes is it part of the scenario, or was made to hide some things ?

i hope you could give me a answer i tried to ask in chat but i think it is quiet difficult to answer there because it goes so fast.

The monoliths are actually explained during the livestream.
Is part of the sotry of that stage as every stage has a story. this one actually affects gameplay.
Does monoliths brake your rides much faster, so you need to cope with that.

Were they not meant to be like the Monolith from "2001 A Space Odyssey"? It looked like it could have been a sci-fi park

The monoliths are actually explained during the livestream.
Is part of the sotry of that stage as every stage has a story. this one actually affects gameplay.
Does monoliths brake your rides much faster, so you need to cope with that.

Oh then i heard it correct, well i wans't sure it where those big objects :).

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Yup they are Monoliths and they are influencing your rides and how fast they break down etc. So it's a lot of management regarding how many rides you built and how many mechanics you hire etc.

Should we just assume that the game will be optimized better than it already is? I see a lot about content which is great but I haven't seen anyone address the poor performance on high end machines when you build larger parks.

Can a mod or developer tell us when this will be addressed?

Should we just assume that the game will be optimized better than it already is? I see a lot about content which is great but I haven't seen anyone address the poor performance on high end machines when you build larger parks.

Can a mod or developer tell us when this will be addressed?

The game is still in development. I'm sure they've not forgotten to optimise [wink]

Yup they are Monoliths and they are influencing your rides and how fast they break down etc. So it's a lot of management regarding how many rides you built and how many mechanics you hire etc.

You guys are kidding us... Really Funny, but i will destroy the Fun with 2 of my thoughts:

1- These are Black Boxes to Hide things you wont show until next stream... [tongue]

2- These are Darkride Walls that makes the room inside absolutely pitch Black (hope i dont raise some expectations that will not satisfied in the end...) [uhh]

just thinking... [weird]

You guys are kidding us... Really Funny, but i will destroy the Fun with 2 of my thoughts:

1- These are Black Boxes to Hide things you wont show until next stream... [tongue]

2- These are Darkride Walls that makes the room inside absolutely pitch Black (hope i dont raise some expectations that will not satisfied in the end...) [uhh]

just thinking... [weird]

From the livestream heres what the scenario is.

anjvkm.png

See kids ?

Drugs are bad !

SAY NO TO DRUGS !

[big grin]

Top Bottom