Beta Content Livestream - Tonight, Monday October 31 7PM GMT!

Meh, they look rubbish and add nothing. If the black boxes were interesting and maybe borg in style or something then fair enough. They are also huge and eat up loads of the map space. Seems like a good idea executed poorly then to me.

Edit: Unless they are hidden behind the black boxes considering some appear to have bridges between them and the like.

Last edited:
Why are they even there to begin with? Those things being all over the map will certainly affect how the game runs. This is something IMO does nothing for the game.

Last edited:
Why are they even there to begin with? Those things being all over the map will certainly affect how the game runs. This is something IMO does nothing for the game.

They're just ugly... I really hope this is all a joke and they are just placeholders for the stream... [blah]

Last edited:
I really dont know what i should think about this monolith thing... Sure, its a "Fantasy Story" based Scenario, but really? I dont think that if its true, that i will like these Elements in the Scenarios... we will see, but i was really excited for the Camapign Mode. It also seems, that every scenario will be opened from the start. In RCT1 and 3, we had to unlock them and for me, it was much more fun than the "try all from the beginning" way in RCT2... Time will tell...

I really dont know what i should think about this monolith thing... Sure, its a "Fantasy Story" based Scenario, but really? I dont think that if its true, that i will like these Elements in the Scenarios... we will see, but i was really excited for the Camapign Mode. It also seems, that every scenario will be opened from the start. In RCT1 and 3, we had to unlock them and for me, it was much more fun than the "try all from the beginning" way in RCT2... Time will tell...

Aye that is true. I hadn't thought about this much, however; I like the abstract scenarios but was hoping for more of a campaign where you need to be come a theme park tycoon master rather than just individual scenarios.

I thought maybe we would have a board of CEO's that we have to please with these goals and similar. I was hoping that it would give us a reason to compete almost with AI equivalent similar to that of Theme Hospital where we could fail or be punished by loosing out to the AI.

Or we could even have a real online board where we can compare our score to others online and compete for the best parks against other players for each of the campaign and/or scenarios. There is a lot more we can do from what we could a decade ago.

A 4 player scenario where you all have the same goal and the first to achieve this goal gains you popularity so going into the next scenario you have the advantage as you take the funds with you or similar. Something like this could be pretty fun.

Just chucking random ideas out there.

Top Bottom