Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four 3.3 - Patch Notes

Imperial Eagle

• Fixed incorrect shadow being used
  • Fixed gaps in cockpit when using EDTracker or VR

Man, and what about the Cobra III? It's virtually unusable with that hole in the roof ;)

Otherwise: [up]

Can't wait to download and finally try all the shiny new things for real! :D

O7,
[noob]

• Fixed cases where the fuel bar incorrectly indicates that the player has enough fuel to make a jump that it actually can't

Thank you for fixing this!

Thank you for the patch notes. I'm disappointed, though, that the landing HUD dislocation bug has not been fixed still. It makes every landing a gamble. Shame.

The Mamba description is still wrong. It also has two small hardpoints.

Nice changes in general. /applause

Last edited:
Fixed NPC having no FSD cooldown after being interdicted
Destroying an NPC power plant now takes the ship down to 40% power (inline with player ship behaviour)
NPC ships should use the reboot/repair option when drives are at 0%

Make piracy great again, thanks Frontier!

This update sounds great, cant wait to get out there into the dark void to try it all out, ED is becoming a way of life, well my wife reckons I spend that much time playing it, I should pack my bags and go and live in my Anaconda lol. :D

Thanks guys for this update to the game.[up]​

Might want to point out that the new Discovery Scanner is built in to the ship now, or has that changed?

Based on wording, it sounds like they might have undone that, which is bad news for those of us expecting a freed up slot...

Unless of course, they just forgot to change from the original wording if the first beta notes.

Last edited:
Based on wording, it sounds like they might have undone that, which is bad news for those of us expecting a freed up slot...
It looks like these are just the "initial" patch notes for each item, with none of the extra changes made in Beta 2 onwards.

Hopefully that's because they just forget to add them to the file.

Top Bottom