Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four 3.3

Nice announcement, thanks Will :) Should mean the download will be finished just after dinner tomorrow night, a perfect way to spend the rest of the evening! (probably cussing the Matchmaking server :p )

Greetings Commanders,

The galaxy servers will be taken down tomorrow (11/12) at 9:00 AM (UTC) to deploy update 3.3 Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four.

The downtime is expected to last for approximately 9 hours...

If you didn't take lunch breaks could it be only 8 hours?

Just kidding - honest!

Nice announcement, thanks Will :) Should mean the download will be finished just after dinner tomorrow night, a perfect way to spend the rest of the evening! (probably cussing the Matchmaking server :p )

If you didn't take lunch breaks could it be only 8 hours?

Just kidding - honest!

An hour for lunch, guess you don't work in I.T. 🤣

Greetings Commanders,

The galaxy servers will be taken down tomorrow (11/12) at 9:00 AM (UTC) to deploy update 3.3 Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four.

The downtime is expected to last for approximately 9 hours. There is a chance that this could run over, so we really appreciate your patience. As usual with these updates we'll keep you as up to date as possible..

Feel free to keep the servers down until about 6:00 PM EST, so that nobody gets a head-start on me [squeeeee]

Feel free to keep the servers down until about 6:00 PM EST, so that nobody gets a head-start on me [squeeeee]

I hope the changes are as much fun for you and your PS4, Old Duck, let us all know if they sorted out the textures in your cockpit :p

Enjoy it - you should be getting the servers calming down when you get on...

I think it's about 20~Gb.

If you have beta installated, probably a lot less.

I could also be wrong.

Does anyone know if Beta downloads the whole game or uses some of the "live" files?
I still have Beta installed and it's 4GB bigger that live install folder. (live = 16,9GB - beta = 21GB)

Does anyone know if Beta downloads the whole game or uses some of the "live" files?
I still have Beta installed and it's 4GB bigger that live install folder. (live = 16,9GB - beta = 21GB)

Another post suggested that the update uses files from the beta and that it would only download changed files if the beta files are present.
Sorry, a bit convoluted but I hope it is understandable!

i think i would rather have old ducks ps4, would love bespoke elephant skin interior to the drab boring plastic and metal interiors i have. just hope they don't mess up the newsletter paint job like they did with the ps4 goldwinder paint job

I'll never come to terms with dates written dd/mm. That's just wrong.

Ditto the other way around - but whatever 11th December or December 11th is the same :) It is odd the here in the UK we will speak a date as either but dd/mm is the 'proper' way in numbers...

97glhoL.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom