Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four 3.3

Server not working

Hi all, i living in france and after the patch, the server not working for me; impossible to connect since that patch....

issues detected

Hi, guys, i bought this game 2 days ago, and dont exactly understand whats going on?
I understood that developers was uploading new patch and servers was shut down, now i have SERVER STATUS: ISSUES DETECTED and what is it mean? Cant find any info (even branch names Patch Notes & Server Status, but no exploration of server statuses lol).
Plz halp me what is going on, i just want to play...
(located in Russia)

Hi, guys, i bought this game 2 days ago, and dont exactly understand whats going on?
I understood that developers was uploading new patch and servers was shut down, now i have SERVER STATUS: ISSUES DETECTED and what is it mean? Cant find any info (even branch names Patch Notes & Server Status, but no exploration of server statuses lol).
Plz halp me what is going on, i just want to play...
(located in Russia)

Hello and welcome.
It is not a very good start for you. F Dev like a lot of IT companies believe it is the correct thing to keep its users in the dark.
There was a major update yesterday both to our machines and to the rented servers that F Dev use to stich the game together. It has happened before and my guess is that F Dev will take the servers down again to fix the problem. Keep the faith it will be fixed.

BTW I am located in the UK.

From Russia, but writing in English 4 all. Please, remember, that VPN is often needed in Russia due to blocking several Amazon servers. I am using free Windscribe, however, need 2 always stop Windscribe service after using it.

Still having "issues detected" here

Also having problems with keyboard/mouse input when exiting hyperspace/supercruise and codex appearing out of nowhere
Also, i think they took the discovery database used in the beta into live production :D

Currently reading this thread at work, instead of doing anything I'm actually paid for...

Couldn't get on last night at all, should I not be holding my breath for tonight either?

It appears to have setled down now - enjoy when you get home :)

Not really. I'm in Switzerland. Yesterday I was able to get into the game twice, for a few minutes each time. No luck today.
If FDev was kind enough to let us know what's going on, and how long it's going to take to fix, I'd really appreciate it. If it was next week, ok, at least I wouldn't waste time trying to log in until then ...

Last edited:
Was unable to play all of last night other than a very brief period before getting disconnected. Tried for 5 hours!

Tonight I had hoped the issues had been resolved, but now unable to connect to match making server for the past hour. Has FDev acknowledge the server issues as yet at any point and giving some indication of what is being done to rectify this?

Not really. I'm in Switzerland. Yesterday I was able to get into the game twice, for a few minutes each time. No luck today.
If FDev was kind enough to let us know what's going on, and how long it's going to take to fix, I'd really appreciate it. If it was next week, ok, at least I wouldn't waste time trying to log in until then ...

I was able to play today but cannot logon this evening.
I am in the UK.

It seems to have gone unstable again... I do hope you get in, fingers crossed for you :)

schlogging

3hr of good play then 1-2 min connection, get into SC... not locks and lost con. Sometimes gets in for 5-10 min then lost con. Ah well… An update from FDev would be nice with a timeframe and what's going on. Could unplug my hotas and play something else.

Played all day, wonderful and smooth. Quarter to eight went down for me.

Just got back in. Nice to see they are working on it. I got no complaints in light of how amazing it is when it's running.

limited access and server kick upto 10 fail counts befor accessing for brief period

E[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]xcitement is dwindling, if we cannot access the game again on day 2,
[/FONT]This is more like embarrassing, to be at the end of day 2 and still not have the platform stable to log into and not get booted.

What more unprofessional is no statement on the server issues or did I miss a note? Do they even have a server maintainance of office hours during launch period?

Is it me, or l do I ALWAYS EXPECT A CERTAIN AMOUNT (ie. patching etc.) OF THINGS-NOT-ALWAYS-GOING-TO-PLAN? In every game. Ever. Not just ED. A lot of noise is coming from you guys that sound like you expect it everything to work perfectly - first time. Guys, guys...news flash - it doesn't happen. Much. Take a pill, come back tomorrow. :x

Last edited:
Top Bottom