BREAKING NEWS...Now with even more Jedward

Sigh...
Now I'll have to look you up on Inara and pull up your gallery for more 'Shiny's...
Personally, I think FDev should just give Galnet to you...

I'd submerge it in a mix of sci fi / general pop culture references and irony sauce. When I used to write I would stuff as many real world names as I could.

For example when barnacles were found I wrote a story about the best celebrity chef in ED, Oliver Gordon (Jamie Oliver + Gordon Ramsay) wanting to cook one. Someone I know found the name close to his PMFs name and we wrote stories about him getting sued and having a meltdown after losing the court case.

Another was a riff on Heston Blumenthal - Nestor Bulmington - in real life he was involved in a TV program revitalizing Little Chef and I wrote about something similar in ED.

I'd submerge it in a mix of sci fi / general pop culture references and irony sauce. When I used to write I would stuff as many real world names as I could.

For example when barnacles were found I wrote a story about the best celebrity chef in ED, Oliver Gordon (Jamie Oliver + Gordon Ramsay) wanting to cook one. Someone I know found the name close to his PMFs name and we wrote stories about him getting sued and having a meltdown after losing the court case.

Another was a riff on Heston Blumenthal - Nestor Bulmington - in real life he was involved in a TV program revitalizing Little Chef and I wrote about something similar in ED.

The job's yours.

Oh wait, I'm not in charge of FDev's recruitment.

Damn.

1mQYM01.png

Top Bottom