Bring on the DOOM!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
This gif is what the attending FD team will see at The Gathering™ with the plebs.
With the CM's otherwise engaged DB will have to host 'the gathering' on his own.
I think we need to delve in to the archive of dear john to find an accurate artistic representation of this moment.
366be0773fc03d5a3187e7d969ced322351fa290.jpg

ofc it´s not the players fault, as their behaviour is simply a reaction to fdevs treatment of the game.
but this behaviour doesn´t help in any way, so trying to contain it in a single thread is indeed a noble task.
Surely, you're being sarcastic.

What you're saying is regardless of how bad someone's behavior is, as long as it's a reaction to what someone else did, then it's okay? That is one of the most entitled, whiney statements I've ever heard.

One cannot control someone else's behavior. However, how one responds is a choice and is completely within each person's control, and that person is accountable for the resulting behavior.

Oh, sure... a husband walks in on his wife while she's in bed with someone else, and he may be unable to act rationally in such an emotionally charged situation. But, we're talking about cowards who sit behind a keyboard and create a toxic environment because they're frustrated with a video game.

Surely, you're being sarcastic.

What you're saying is regardless of how bad someone's behavior is, as long as it's a reaction to what someone else did, then it's okay? That is one of the most entitled, whiney statements I've ever heard.

One cannot control someone else's behavior. However, how one responds is a choice and is completely within each person's control, and that person is accountable for the resulting behavior.

Oh, sure... a husband walks in on his wife while she's in bed with someone else, and he may be unable to act rationally in such an emotionally charged situation. But, we're talking about cowards who sit behind a keyboard and create a toxic environment because they're frustrated with a video game.
did you loose your reading comprehension after the first sentence?
it surely feels so

and lets get further, by your own merits, do you think "That is one of the most entitled, whiney statements I've ever heard" is justified?
oh the irony

Last edited:
This.....this brings me joy.
is this sarcastic? don't get me wrong it was no expanse or even star trek..... but in general I quite enjoyed it. I thought it had legs and the ending, whilst not a horrible cliff hanger to spoil the entire series, left potential for more I thought.

No he and I both mean it.
personally I would much rather see an end to guff like the only way is Essex or one of the many singing / dancing / what ever programs. but even then, fortunately I have a fantastic button on my controller which allows me to switch away from anything I don't like and leave it to those who do. ;)

Doritos sponsored a video game and way back when so did skips. I think Macdonald's did too so..... you never know .

(and don't forget the shaky game..... a game by shakin Stevens. and yes I did own that 😆 )

Don't forget KFC released their own console in 2020, complete with a drawer to put your fried chicken in to be kept warm by the CPU & GPU. The thing was a bit of beast too IRC.

kfc-console-kb-main2-201223.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom