Buckyball Racing Club presents: Questing on Qixi (Triple Eight Championship, Race 4)

Crikey. Glad you all made it out OK and hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Same here. We’re sitting in our cars in our PJs currently waiting for the gas company. There’s only two gas operated appliances left in our house: the furnace and the water heater. I’m hoping it’s the furnace, and not the water heater. When we replaced the water heater, I really wanted an electric one, but I got talked out of it “due to the expense.” I’d hate to have this be an “I told you so” moment. :(

I’ve been talking up the advantages of heat pumps over gas powered furnaces for a while now, despite the cold climate. The furnace is getting on the old side, and hopefully if the furnace gets replaced, we’ll go that route.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Same here. We’re sitting in our cars in our PJs currently waiting for the gas company. There’s only two gas operated appliances left in our house: the furnace and the water heater. I’m hoping it’s the furnace, and not the water heater. When we replaced the water heater, I really wanted an electric one, but I got talked out of it “due to the expense.” I’d hate to have this be an “I told you so” moment. :(

I’ve been talking up the advantages of heat pumps over gas powered furnaces for a while now, despite the cold climate. The furnace is getting on the old side, and hopefully if the furnace gets replaced, we’ll go that route.
Finger's crossed for you. I know quite a few people who use Heat Pumps and they do all rave about them.

Finger's crossed for you. I know quite a few people who use Heat Pumps and they do all rave about them.

Turns out it was the exhaust vent on the roof. So we’re without hot water until that is fixed.

All things considered, it could’ve been a lot worse, especially since the fire fighters who initially responded said that the upstairs CO detector should be replaced with a newer type.

And managing 7,5minutes of oxigen supply is not an easy doing if one goes to a ground base, then carrier and after that trying to make the way back ;) (… I heard from a friend …)

This brings up a question for me - synthing oxigen would be fine? Rule said only fsd-synthing not allowed :D correct?

And managing 7,5minutes of oxigen supply is not an easy doing if one goes to a ground base, then carrier and after that trying to make the way back ;) (… I heard from a friend …)

This brings up a question for me - synthing oxigen would be fine? Rule said only fsd-synthing not allowed :D correct?
Clarissa will have to confirm but I'd actually be very surprised if synthesis was allowed, it’s not usually.

Leaderboards after the first weekend!

"There was a bit of technical issue as Starfinder Team worked tirelessly with the Buckyball Racing Club to get the Compulink STARTRAK 3301 working and spitting out scores, but here we are! You associate Starfinders have pumped out great photos of the Pleiades Nebula - enough to let us print promotional flyers with. There are brave associate Starfinders who was visited by the Thargoid friends, and some.... Let's just continue. Aiding Operation Ida in the meantime, we delivered cargo as we ran thru the course - tho there are... some curious finds in the delivered cargo, namely some sort of leather? We're looking forward to the following days as more racers and associate Starfinders dock at Tsat Tsz Mui, and we have prepared a temporary counter serving refreshments at Solo Orbiter and Ohm Horizons at the bar. Go grab some refreshments and we hope to see you soon speeding in hot and fast!"

Screenshot 2024-07-31 163308.png

Screenshot 2024-07-31 163055.png

Leaderboards after the first weekend!

"There was a bit of technical issue as Starfinder Team worked tirelessly with the Buckyball Racing Club to get the Compulink STARTRAK 3301 working and spitting out scores, but here we are! You associate Starfinders have pumped out great photos of the Pleiades Nebula - enough to let us print promotional flyers with. There are brave associate Starfinders who was visited by the Thargoid friends, and some.... Let's just continue. Aiding Operation Ida in the meantime, we delivered cargo as we ran thru the course - tho there are... some curious finds in the delivered cargo, namely some sort of leather? We're looking forward to the following days as more racers and associate Starfinders dock at Tsat Tsz Mui, and we have prepared a temporary counter serving refreshments at Solo Orbiter and Ohm Horizons at the bar. Go grab some refreshments and we hope to see you soon speeding in hot and fast!"

View attachment 398409
View attachment 398410
Ooooh, worth the wait ... these leaderboards are gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom