Camera suite effects

I would really like to see cinematics in the passenger missions when you go into the camera suite, FD should have it to where you are a passenger ship, carrying passengers for a mission and when you cycle the camera suite, it should have a camera mode where you can go into the economy or luxury rooms and actually see your passengers doing stuff like playing games, watching TV, or playing cards or what ever they want to do... Just a suggestion that I think would be really cool to cycle thru and see them doing stuff on the really long journeys

I would really like to see cinematics in the passenger missions when you go into the camera suite, FD should have it to where you are a passenger ship, carrying passengers for a mission and when you cycle the camera suite, it should have a camera mode where you can go into the economy or luxury rooms and actually see your passengers doing stuff like playing games, watching TV, or playing cards or what ever they want to do... Just a suggestion that I think would be really cool to cycle thru and see them doing stuff on the really long journeys

If it happens at all, it will be done in 2021 at the earliest, after we got space legs (at the end of next year). That way you could not only see the passenger modules via camera but walk into them yourself.

If it happens at all, it will be done in 2021 at the earliest, after we got space legs (at the end of next year). That way you could not only see the passenger modules via camera but walk into them yourself.

It would be great to walk into one of the cabins and punch the moron that thinks it's ok to ask you to stop somewhere so they can buy a hat.

Great idea, although I’d rather they didn’t add insult to injury by foisting something on us that might be broken to begin with. They have enough to do fixing what’s already - I’ll say this diplomatically - “got away” from them! Love the idea though 👍🏽

Top Bottom