Dinosaurs Camp Cretaceous Dinosaur Skins

Not sure what is planned right now, but I feel this is still worth bringing up, whether or not it's so.
During this timespan, their heavy focus is bringing this game to the Switch to bring this game's experience to the Switch players, so they have nothing to give out right now to other platforms, such as nothing to coincide with "Season 1" of Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous. However, since the producers are hopeful of more episodes in general, as well as the series itself set up for such, along with how well received the series is, there are good chances of a second one, probably much later, sometime after the Switch port's release. If so, that can be enough time do do something with the marketing of the "theoretical second season", whether or not there are plans for such being worked on right now.

Due to how different the TV show is as a whole, I think it would be better off as a PDLC, and of all the things the show has, the only thing that really sticks out a good choices are the dinosaur designs. Not the multiple color/pattern variations of the existing species, but the ones that really stick out to the general viewer. May I also say that none of the dinosaurs 100% accurately represent their ILM CGI models for the live action films, and are instead stylized to fit the kind of art style they were going for, without deviating too far away from what they're supposed to be from the films.

Character dinosaur designs were a problem to add from the beginning of this game because they were unique and they had to remain faithful to that sense. It wasn't until last year they found a way to counter act that challenge by marketing them as "look alikes".

1. Bumpy cosmatic gene (Ankylosaurus) - Based on a character dinosaur. May I also say that a Japanese toyline using the show made what I presume an "adult version of her". But, I wouldn't say that means anything yet.

2. Bioluminescent cosmetic/trait gene (Parasaurolophus) - Based on the glowing Paras in episode 6. If it were to be a cosmetic gene, I guess that could work. Or, it could be a trait gene that can be applied to any Para skin. I imagine the effect not showing during daylight settings and instead fade in and out when turning dark or not, kinda like the Indominus's camouflage mechanic.

3. (Maybe) Toro cosmetic gene (Carnotaurus) - Based on a character dinosaur. Toro... I'm really having problems figuring out how that could work as a skin option. Because, in a general sense, he/she looks just like a typical JW Carno design, albeit slightly stylized for the show. It also wouldn't make sense as to why a "gene" would give your Carno a gash on its face or a "charred up body", as the game really has a cohesively made universe. Unless, of course, a way is found.

4./5./6. (Maybes) Grim, Limbo, and Chaos cosmetic genes (Baryonyx) - Rumor has it that three named character dinosaurs (Grim, Limbo, and Chaos), all of which are Baryonyx, are planned for Camp Cretaceous. However, while a "Camp Cretaceous" Baryonyx figure was released (with the supposed coloring of "Limbo", without being named as such on the packaging or JW Facts App), a Grim action figure (packaged similarly as Bumpy's and Toro's toys) is to be a thing for release much later along with some other Camp Cretaceous toys, and some mini-figures of the three Barys are released, none of them were in the show at all.
Maybe they were scrapped from "Season 1", or maybe they were scrapped but saved for future episodes, or maybe they are just "code names" for the different varieties as not all dinos that appear in JP/JW toylines since the beginning are necessarily species that appeared in their marking shows? I don't know. But if they are to be an actual thing, then this can be a great chance to do them for "look alikes".

Last edited:
I really want the glow in the dark dinos. Really anything new because updates and DLCs are awesome and I don't want this game to be done yet. But yeah the glow in the dark paras would be cool. If it is implemented as a trait gene like the Indominus Rex camouflage gene, then they could slowly work on adding it to other dinosaurs as well. I mean, granted it was ONLY on the Paras in the show, but there was nothing stated to imply Wu couldn't have spliced the gene into other species as well. I also wish they'd add the camouflage gene to carnotaurs in reference to the lost world novel.

I really want the glow in the dark dinos. Really anything new because updates and DLCs are awesome and I don't want this game to be done yet. But yeah the glow in the dark paras would be cool. If it is implemented as a trait gene like the Indominus Rex camouflage gene, then they could slowly work on adding it to other dinosaurs as well. I mean, granted it was ONLY on the Paras in the show, but there was nothing stated to imply Wu couldn't have spliced the gene into other species as well. I also wish they'd add the camouflage gene to carnotaurs in reference to the lost world novel.
Nobody wants JWE to be done. Nobody.
P.s: nice little noting by the way.

Top Bottom