Can forum account be linked to backer account?

they all should be, if your backer account has a different email address than your forum account may i suggest re-registering using the email you backed with.

How can I check that? Do not see any connection anywhere.

go to the ED backers app here what email address do you use to login?

once you know that go to the forum user CP here and check if you registered with the same email address, if you click Edit Email & Password in the left hand side menu it will show the address you reg'd with.

note that if you need to change it to match that you may have to contact a mod to get it properly linked so you can access any pledge restricted sections such as the private backers forums, DDF ect.

note also that if you can already see/post in the PBF your account is already linked correctly so no action is required.

Not sure if I pledged enough to see any restricted forums.

But I made the forum account before the pledge I think, that might be why.

just had a look at the KS, £75 or more to Access to the private backer’s discussion forum. i would suggest that if you didn't back to that level and don't intend to increase your contribution any further then there is no point making the effort to tie the two accounts together as it wont bring any benefits now the newsletters are public.

Hm. I'm not sure if the accounts are linked or not, just yet. Still waiting for the private access thingie to be confirmed (checked?) on the pledge page. Oh well, at least it's nothing time-critical.

If you have any issues with your account details give Ashley our Community Manager a PM and he can look into it for you. AndyB(EDB50)'s advice concerning the £75 pledge is correct. Only pledges at or above that level have access to the Private backers forum.

Top Bottom