can someone help me give money away

Hello I'm new (33hrs) I've recently been helped by a fellow commander to gain about 472 mil credits and I don't enjoy having them I thought I would but honestly having something to work towards like gaining money makes everthing more enjoyable and tense, when I die it's absolutely no problem because the rebuy is only 100k and I don't like that I want to feel a natural progression from wanderer to elite commander I want to be able to work towards upgrades and ships and other things that in turn allow me to do more and more stuff. suddenly having so much money kinda gets rid of a big aspect of the game.

So I'm willing to share to other players that could really use the credits, I know you STILL can't share credits for some dumb reason but there must be some way right?

When I say really could use the credits I mean like the credits will help my fellow commanders a bunch

Last edited:
If you have no problem with just "destroying" the money then I think you could buy an anaconda and equip it with mirrored or reactive armor, that would be almost 500 mil, then self destruct and choose the free sidewinder.

You can pretend that those funds are locked for some reason: I know it's not the same as not having them, but you could decide that you're not going to spend anything that puts you udner 500M, for example, or work on saving for a Fleet Carrier.

I did something similar when Odyssey launched: it was like starting over, but since I had billions on my character and I did not want to wipe my account, I just started with my Cobra and with a cash limit of 100,000Cr, and for a number of weeks I played as if I had just started.

only way to give away money is to buy stuff and eject\jettison and abandon the cargo in space so others can collect and sell.. you could just eject the cargo but then anybody who collects it will need to find a blackmarket and risk getting fined

be warned tho, dont eject cargo in or to close to stations also any cargo you eject will expire if its not collected.. i guess just dumping cago so it expires could also be another good way to throw the money away however if you have a small ship itll take a while

you could also wipe your character and start again with the same character name

Top Bottom