Can you tell us if Smear Campaigns are in game yet? Anyone find one with the update?

I sent a message directly to Fdev a few minutes ago. I got a reply almost instantly. I was told they are aware of the issue and are looking into it right now. Here is the thing Commanders. I saw two of them 8 days ago 1 day before last weeks patch. The patch that was live for the last 7 days killed smears. When that patch hit they were removed. Currently with this patch they are still not in game. Confirmed directly to me when I asked them directly.

This is the video I made yesterday about the holy grail that is Smears.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr9c5jVJcgM

I was (and still am) very good, and only asked on livestreams once a week (and when there was a livestream about something else I'd not mention Powerplay because its not on topic).
Rubbernuke has entered the chat

What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?

Rubbernuke has been banned from the chat

:ROFLMAO:

At the very least the CMs could do is find out that it's broke, so that nobody wastes more time searching for these danged things till it's fixed.

The worst thing would be we have no clue if its working or broke and people waste their valuable time searching for the unfindable

At the very least the CMs could do is find out that it's broke, so that nobody wastes more time searching for these danged things till it's fixed.

The worst thing would be we have no clue if its working or broke and people waste their valuable time searching for the unfindable
Who is still actively searching for them tho?

Rubbernuke has entered the chat

What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?
What about powerplay?

Rubbernuke has been banned from the chat

:ROFLMAO:
I asked twice on stream :D I know I have a rep but I am a well behaved nutter :D

Top Bottom