Can't access mission board - anyone else?

Maybe the Devs don't want us to rescue people? They could be in cahoots with the Thargoids! Maybe the Devs are Thargoids in human skin! Oh those traitorous bastages! o_O
I actually think it has to do with the move they made to isolate Horizons 3.8 from everything else. I think what has happened is their token system has become corrupted and/or confused so it locks people out of features, including message boards, thinking it's the wrong version of the game.

I never had this problem until update 14. I've seen articles of it happening a few times before, usually after a patch, but only briefly. But this time it has been a non-stop problem that has gotten nothing but worse as time since the patch has worn on.

I actually think it has to do with the move they made to isolate Horizons 3.8 from everything else. I think what has happened is their token system has become corrupted and/or confused so it locks people out of features, including message boards, thinking it's the wrong version of the game.

I never had this problem until update 14. I've seen articles of it happening a few times before, usually after a patch, but only briefly. But this time it has been a non-stop problem that has gotten nothing but worse as time since the patch has worn on.
Well, it's time to cut my loses. I'm spacing the people I rescued, paying the fines, and going to look for some space mushrooms for a while. I'll check back here to see if things get better.

I've tried every trick, and combinations there of, to see if I could work this out. I was able to turn in ONE mission today (just after initial logon), after being blocked yesterday afternoon, and then blocked again after the one successful mission.

Sorry if the spaced corpsicles scratch your paint jobs. :cautious::coffee:

Last edited:
FDevs, if you would be so kind as to acknowledge this issue and provide some sort of update, this would traverse many-a-light-year to calm the masses (this mass included). I know you're likely spinning plates, charcuterie boards, lines of code, and tangled up Christmas lights, but a quick note highlighting that you're working the problem would be much appreciated.

Thanks, y'all - and, truly, Merry Christmas.

Except of course F D have at least one Mission Board problem listed as a known post u14 issue:

Mission Boards are not loading as intended (Ticket reference: issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/55782)
  • We are seeing many of you continue to contribute your experiences with this. They are heard. Thank you o7

They just simply say "it is noticed", not even a simple soryy, while everyone that doing mission is suffering from that problem which just jump out all of a sudden, all of my friend and squard member are suffering this less or more. I just come back and buy the new DLC, today is the second day, now i'd rather not buying it at all and go back to play horizon. Let us see how long they could fking fix this, i bet no less than one month since they just dont fking care about it.

Well, I sacrificed a live chicken, put down a three legged rain turtle, shook a 300 year old witch doctor rattle and leaned forward in the car while it was going up hill and it still didn't work.

But let us all endeavor to try harder, if for no other reason than the exercise and entertainment value.
....but I understood that only works during a full moon on the 29th of February?

Man, I am a returning player from the pre-Horizon days and decided to just start from scratch. Whatever tutorial area keeps blowing up my messages and sending a "new" mission to go to Freeport. Every time I arrive in a new system or exit supercruise I get one of these messages, so I finally just said f*** it and arrived here and now I can't turn in the damn mission to shut them the hell up!

Back
Top Bottom