Cant fire SRV repeater - yes I have a keys bound, I have tried several combos

The whether its a single key, a multi key combo, it will not switch modes in the SRV. The exact same keys work in the ship. what is going on? Very hard to do gaurdian work with SRV if impossible. The message I need to press XYZ button I have assigned even pops up as a message, but nothing happens when I do it! VERY frustrating. In 3 years of Elite, Ive never run into this one.

Any help much appreciated.

CMDR Efstathius Placidus

Thanks guys for the quick response. Um Zieman, had not that of that, but what if I need to scan something in the
SRV? I am sure you know that is a major part of Guardian work. Scanning shooting sentinels, scanning shooting sentinels. Maybe it will break the cycle though. I will try it. Munster, this is a PC so a hard reset tends to occur every night and this has been going on for days, with visits to station, replacement SRVs because I got my ass kicked the first as I was not prepared for the glitch. I usually power it off completely at night. Maybe I will do a file verification in Steam. Munster I also have 2nd not used much account on xbox. Do you know TheGrandReefer? The Daily Routine group? That's what I am in on xbox. Very nice guy, very helpful if your looking.

This may sound silly but did you target your intended target and are there enough pips to weapons? learned this the hard way at a guardian site.
cancel this as you have solved it... good job.

I figured it out. I didnt realize the bindings for firing on the SRV were in a totally different section than the ship. The SRV section, which I guess makes sense. thanks guys, Stathi

Top Bottom